Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

So transfer window shuts tonight and this to be announced approved soon? Should we get the #cans back? No I am not ITK. Just basing on what people were theorising in the past.

Not a chance

It will be a while yet, don't think the actual legal action has started yet, they will still just be compiling their facts.

So transfer window shuts tonight and this to be announced approved soon? Should we get the #cans back? No I am not ITK. Just basing on what people were theorising in the past.

Not a chance

It will be a while yet, don't think the actual legal action has started yet, they will still just be compiling their facts.

And you wonder why people accuse you of commenting like it’s facts. :lol:

I wish I could live my life with the unbridled optimism of ManorPark like

Never thought of myself as an 'optimist', just a plain, simple, realist.

There are some things in life that are obvious, that you cannot deny or fight.

I don't feel the need to 'contrive' opinions to distort them, I just believe in letting them happen, because they will.

Realism.

Not a chance

Wow, the exact opposite of what I said . . . amazing!!

Someone who expresses their 'opinion' as 'facts' (and there are plenty on her who often do that) would have written . . . "Legal action hasn't started yet".

I wrote the exact opposite . . I expressed my opinion. writing . . . "I don't think Legal Action has started yet".

Have a look, that is what I wrote.

However, that didn't stop YOU saying the exact opposite. There is precious little point in using the English Language if it is just going to get ignored and twisted!

Your post is written in a way that sounds that your in the loop you know fuck all :lol:

Your first 6 words and the nonsense about compiling facts are worded as if it’s a fact

Not a chance

Someone who expresses their 'opinion' as 'facts' (and there are plenty on her who often do that) would have written . . . "Legal action hasn't started yet".

I wrote the exact opposite . . I expressed my opinion. writing . . . "I don't think Legal Action has started yet".

However, that didn't stop YOU saying the exact opposite. There is precious little point in using the English Language if it is just going to get ignored and twisted!

"It will be a while yet" is stated as a fact not an opinion.

Guest reefatoon

Think i preferred this thread when it was all up in the air about murdered journalists and letters to the premier league, than the constant manorparkfest.

Your post is written in a way that sounds that your in the loop you know fuck all :lol:

Your first 6 words and the nonsense about compiling facts are worded as if it’s a fact

No.

It’s the way it comes across mate

Not a chance

Thank you. Thought I was going mad, how can he not see it?

It will be a while, whatever "it" is. nobody needs to be in any loops to see that. The timescale for these things is always "a while", at least. If anybody was in the loop the only valuable information they would have is that it's going to be quicker than expected.

Not a chance

You are well aware that is wasn't written as a "fact" as I do not have a crystal ball (honest!) so I did NOT feel that I needed to add (for the part of my comment about future events) the words "I think".

When it came to the 'opinion part" of my comment, I started with - "I think" . . .

Wow, what a waste of time.

My actual message is unaltered by all this bollocks!

Not a chance

You're a 'wum'

If by WUM you mean

Wildly

Un-pessimistic

Mag

Then he is. Stay strong manorpark.

I will do, many thanks.

These 'weirdos' do not affect me at all, though I do sometimes make a bit of an effort to try and improve them!

Not a chance

If through use of grammar stating an opinion as a fact was an offence in this forum then pretty much everyone is guilty.

Some posters are not being kind at all regarding manorpark, in fact it is become quite vindictive and as far as I can see he’s done nothing to warrant this treatment. Some people that know better need to take a good hard look at themselves.

If by WUM you mean

Wildly

Un-pessimistic

Mag

Then he is. Stay strong manorpark.

Aye stay strong young fella. Don't let these doom mongers wear you down, most of them are probably secretly praying you are right.