Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

Big River

1 hour ago, Kaizero said:

Ball hadn't gone and Isak would've made uit easily at his pace, foot got stuck by Dubs and he flopped to the ground, doesn't make it less of a penalty. Reckless tackle as well, freekick any day outside the box so penalty any day inside the box.

And also, yes. You could actually get a penalty against you if a player not involved in play did something that breaks the rules of play against another player not involved in play. The ball wouldn't need to be in the box even if the incident happened inside it.

Wrong Ex-AIK striker, Isak played the ball to Quaison 

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Collage said:

The English hate us for some reason, enjoy it actually :lol: We haven’t been very good but second half was better today. Isak is fucking brilliant. I don’t like AIK but love both him and Quaison @Nobody

I have nothing against Sweden, I just feel yous have been a boring national team for eternity, and I would love to visit one day. Oh and your women… :pedro:

13 hours ago, HTT II said:

I have nothing against Sweden, I just feel yous have been a boring national team for eternity, and I would love to visit one day. Oh and your women… :pedro:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and his four goals against England in November 2012 says hi.

Guest HTT II
30 minutes ago, SweMag said:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and his four goals against England in November 2012 says hi.

Friendly wasn't it? Take your point though. I have fond memories of the USA ‘94 Sweden, they were a great watch!

11 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Friendly wasn't it? Take your point though. I have fond memories of the USA ‘94 Sweden, they were a great watch!

Indeed!

The Swedish team from the WC 94 are absolutely legends here in Sweden. Brolin, Dahlin, Ravelli, Ingesson, Thern, Schwarz...

We still talk about them, all the time [emoji38]

Guest HTT II
3 hours ago, SweMag said:

Indeed!

The Swedish team from the WC 94 are absolutely legends here in Sweden. Brolin, Dahlin, Ravelli, Ingesson, Thern, Schwarz...

We still talk about them, all the time [emoji38]

Aye that was some team :smitten:

2 hours ago, toon25 said:

Isak is pretty much the only thing to be positive about for the future of the Swedish national side. A dire watch.

Kulusevski (21 y o). The likes of Lindelöf, Quaison and Augustinsson are still pretty young. We’ll be ok.

Kulusevski has been hit and miss for Juve this season but I can't believe he's not starting for this Sweden team. 

Surely there is no need for Marcus Berg in 2021. Play Kulusevski with Isak and they'll immediately be more interesting to watch. 

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

Kulusevski has been hit and miss for Juve this season but I can't believe he's not starting for this Sweden team. 

Surely there is no need for Marcus Berg in 2021. Play Kulusevski with Isak and they'll immediately be more interesting to watch. 

He had covid just before the tournament, wasn't available for the Spain game.

Not sure he'd be starting anyway, Andersson loves Berg and Isak has made himself undroppable. Quaison should start with Isak on Wednesday after two decent sun appearances. 

2 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

That looked off to me, like! 

His arm looked like it was, but it’s not a part of the body you can score with so doesn’t count. And his feet were clearly behind the defender’s. 

Edited by cubaricho