QF1: Switzerland 1-1 Spain (Spain win 3-1 on pens)

Disco

Imagine clinging on for 40 mins with 10 men to get to pens and then wafting those shitters towards the goal man. 5/5 vs France to that, proper bottle job.

Spain are fucking dogshit, infuriating to see them get to the semis.

Just now, Unbelievable said:

Vargas inconsolable

He shouldn't be really. The main culprits are really Schar and Akanji who are the more senior players.

They shouldn't be down in anyway after all that though. Had a great tournament as a team.

2 minutes ago, La Parka said:

He'd missed before he got up there

Yeah, even against France Lloris got a hand to his penalty but it still snuck in, so I was confident in him at all.

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Spain man, I dunno, I just have funny vibes they could go all the way…

Watching that it's not inconceivable. They can certainly get the ball into dangerous areas, it would only take a couple of good nights for their lame strikers and they can win this. More likely they'll miss their chances again, but you can't write them off. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, TRon said:

Watching that it's not inconceivable. They can certainly get the ball into dangerous areas, it would only take a couple of good nights for their lame strikers and they can win this. More likely they'll miss their chances again, but you can't write them off. 

They are a bit like England you could say at the moment. I wouldn’t want to face them in a Final to be honest!