PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

It only goes to the PL if it’s a related party though, if it’s an outside sponsor with no links to PIF they can pay what they like ?

I have a feeling companies outside of Saudi Arabia who are keen to deal, or have dealings currently with PIF will be the main sponsor. Think we’ll be very clever when it comes to this and be one step ahead of the PL.

It still has to be fair value even if it isn’t a related party

I would think if any top PL club has a deal at (say) £30m, there’s no way anyone could argue that we couldn’t have that too.

Maybe a percentage here or there because we’re not as visible globally (yet), but nothing that would bother a court. 

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, madras said:

I've asked this before and dont think it fot an answer but even with fair value is their any limit to the amount of partnerships we can have ?

Good question, my own would be if I’m a company and offer 100m over 5 years to sponsor the NUFC shirt, how the fuck can the PL say no? They can’t!

19 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Good question, my own would be if I’m a company and offer 100m over 5 years to sponsor the NUFC shirt, how the fuck can the PL say no? They can’t!

They won’t say no @£20m a season, they would suspect some dodgy dealings if a company came in and offered £50m a season over 5 years

1 hour ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Dude Wipes! :laugh:

I laugh...but I'll not be happy until they're one of our regional partners. Dude wipes =  :sweetjesus:

:lol: 

Could arrange the deal so they stock some in SJP bogs. Be a pleasant addition. 

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

I’m happy with that, but I guarantee we will spend big money, maybe not on the likes of washed up players like Bale, but more on your Brunos and that’s exactly what we should be doing!

On 18/04/2022 at 14:58, Whitley mag said:

Good write-up. Can't emphasise enough how encouraged I am by the approach to recruitment. No cheat codes, let's build organically - it's all about the journey.