PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

12 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Agreed, the successes could be noticeable successes that could help us significantly, not long to wait then.

Isn't Ziegler a Premier League mouth piece? Maybe painting it worse than it actually will be for City?

Just now, Scoot said:

Isn't Ziegler a Premier League mouth piece? Maybe painting it worse than it actually will be for City?

He is and the wording ‘some successes’ might be breaking it gently after City’s lawyers wiped the fucking floor with the PL and their APT rules. We can only hope.

18 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Agreed, the successes could be noticeable successes that could help us significantly, not long to wait then.

Yep. Any kind of victory could help us massively. Too late for this window probably but January possibly.

16 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Yep. Any kind of victory could help us massively. Too late for this window probably but January possibly.

If Zeigler has heard anything and the PL had won any major decisions he’d have splashed it all over the back pages claiming an exclusive.

1 minute ago, FloydianMag said:

If Zeigler has heard anything and the PL had won any major decisions he’d have splashed it all over the back pages claiming an exclusive.

Complete PL shill. He’d rim Masters, Levy, the whole Glazer clan, Kroenke father and son, JW Henry, Lebron James and Boehly one after the other for exclusives.

2 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Exactly. Premier league attempting to save face and Ziegler doing it for them with his comment " Man City have achieved some successes in the arbitration hearing"

Interesting to see the outcome now. Could be huge for us.

2 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Exactly. Premier league attempting to save face and Ziegler doing it for them with his comment " Man City have achieved some successes in the arbitration hearing"

Interesting to see the outcome now. Could be huge for us.

🤞🏻

6 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

They shouldn’t have known an arbitration hearing was taking place until they did.

It's one thing knowing that, which a lot of people on both sides and working where the hearing was being held would know, and quite another knowing the intentions of three judges.

Edited by Jackie Broon

4 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

It's one thing knowing that, which a lot of people on both sides and working where the hearing was being held would know, and quite another knowing the intentions of three judges.

I doubt Ziegler would mention potential successes based on absolutely nothing, he’s heard something.

3 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

I doubt Ziegler would mention potential successes based on absolutely nothing, he’s heard something.

It's just not the way judicial processes work.

It might be that he's heard from City's side that they are confident but I very much doubt he's heard anything from the arbitration panel.

4 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

It might be that he's heard from City's side that they are confident but I very much doubt he's heard anything from the arbitration panel.

More likely he's heard from the Premier league side

14 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Course he has and it’ll be from the PL, or one of the red tops who will have been informed by Masters.

Edited by Whitley mag

10 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Or any leak is from the PL.