PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Honestly Howe’s comments weren’t that bad at all. Our amazing local journos have stitched him up by turning his, quite tame, comments about Klopp’s pitch side behaviour into some very unflattering sound bites. Eddie’s been nothing but respectful to all and a class act throughout some very difficult questioning. Auclair’s an absolute fucking weapon, man.

1 hour ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Is Auclair alright? 

'a midget' [emoji38]

This is senile bullshit. As if any Newcastle fan was unhappy with Eddie’s comments on our spending which is wholly proportionate with the premier league or his views on his own behaviour on the touchline, which were both (1) true (he is well

behaved) and (2) not given in response to a question that name-checked Klopp. 

Journalists are no longer functioning as independent scrutinisers of societal institutions and so a key part of a functioning constitutional democracy. They’re a weaponised group of protest writers jumping on the zeitgeist to increase clicks and obtain temporary seals of public approval. This chap can do one! 

We were warned by City fans that the media will have their claws out. I’m going to sit back and enjoy how rattled baldy old wankers like that get at us. It’s going to make ending our trophyless run all the more sweet. 

They are all beginning to get rattled, more so because we’re doing it sensibly and not following the PSG or City route by buying everyone decent and seeing what shit sticks to the wall.

Seeing all these pricks come out of the woodwork feels like a badge of honour for how we’re being run right now.

5 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

They are all beginning to get rattled, more so because we’re doing it sensibly and not following the PSG or City route by buying everyone decent and seeing what shit sticks to the wall.

Seeing all these pricks come out of the woodwork feels like a badge of honour for how we’re being run right now.

100% The improvement that Howe has implemented across the squad has really bollocksed up the narrative that they were hoping to push. 

Hence disingenuously banging on about net spend. 

3 hours ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Is Auclair alright? 

'a midget' [emoji38]

Said on Twitter that Guardiola seems to get away scot free regarding all this shite.

In addition, the Saudis are reprehensible cunts and I avoid discussions about them when I can online as they tend to be pain inducing, but our fans get accused of 'whataboutery' quite a lot. 

Making comments Howe made about not being a cunt to officials about the club's owners is one of the biggest examples of whataboutery I've ever seen. It's not the 'ahh gotcha' he thinks it is. Absolute creep.

Imagine getting that wound up by a club who’s defence cost less than Harry Maguire. 

He is one who has been tossing himself silly over Chelsea for years. He needs to look at where the introduction of questionable money into football started - with them. This mess began with them but they treated it like theatre. World class footballers winning titles in London, just how they like it. Their outrage it purely towards Newcastle. 

This is about the order being shaken, they hate the concept. Give us one f***ing league cup then the arseholes can have all the glory back. 

Edited by Stuy_O

Another journalist that wont be watching the World Cup.

I take it its just going to be live feed, no commentary and no studio stuff at this point.

Wonder what he thought when France collected the World Cup from Putin.

Edited by Jonas

3 hours ago, reefatoon said:

What’s he even blithering about. Seems a total cunt. What has Howe even done to get him bleating like a whiny bitch? [emoji38]

That's the irony of it, Howe has been nothing but a gentleman in the face of quite a lot of provocation.

2 hours ago, Likelylad said:

100% The improvement that Howe has implemented across the squad has really bollocksed up the narrative that they were hoping to push. 

Hence disingenuously banging on about net spend. 

And remember how the fuckers took the piss over our signings, changed their tune now. Fuck the lot of them. 

3 hours ago, Danh1 said:

We were warned by City fans that the media will have their claws out. I’m going to sit back and enjoy how rattled baldy old wankers like that get at us. It’s going to make ending our trophyless run all the more sweet. 

Exactly this.. seeing Wembley black and white and rocking why these losers are crying into their laptops .

I love it, we're quite relevant again, are near the top of the table and are going to shake up the status quo. These are all the same assholes that wanted to run a 'Super League' to rake in more money. 

THEY CAN ALL GET TO FUCK. :) 

Guest reefatoon

He was one step away from lying on the floor stamping his arms and legs in a full on baby tantrum [emoji38] What an absolute balloon. 

The gripe with Newcastle is very transparent because he doesn’t seem to focus on one particular point. First it’s the ownership, then it’s what’s we’ve spent (in a year), then it’s about Howe saying how we’ve spent it, then it’s about Howe answering the question on refs, and he then ludicrously defends the lack of investment by Ashley (on the thread). And tops it all with name calling.

If it was about human rights, which it absolutely should be, then the other stuff wouldn’t be in the conversation, and he’d be going after the Premier League and Masters, but he’s picking apart every aspect of the club, and the defence of Ashley is where the mask slips right off.  

Edited by Stuy_O

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I didn't care what these people thought of us when we were shit. I don't care what they think of us now we are quite good. I won't care what they think of us if we end up being brilliant.

Edited by Keegans Export

37 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I didn't care what these people thought of us when we were shit. I don't care what they think of us now we are quite good. I won't care what they think of us if we end up being brilliant.

There is seemingly mass amnesia about what happened in 2009 when the media happily joined in with celebrating our relegation to the point where it genuinely seemed to become a poisonous agenda against the north east as a place. I can’t be arsed to Google but I remember loads of stuff about our supporters being thick and I remember posting on the WSC forums asking why this one issue appeared to turn many of them into sneering classist Tory cunts. So I know what it’s like to be hated when we’re shit, and now when we’re good. Know which one I prefer. 

And none of this, by the way, applies to anybody who has voiced concerns about the cunts that own us- concerns I more than share. People like James Richardson who manages to voice them without making it an attack on our fanbase. In fact, I like to think he was the one that got rid of that Villa supporting prick who said last year he hoped we went down, with that 2009 ‘right lads?’ tone. Jimbo was clearly annoyed and I haven’t heard the brummie arsehole on there since.

Edited by Hovagod

There certainly is a geographical aspect to the attacks on the fans, and I find the tone of it can be quite nasty. Tariq Panja is another, comes across as a complete smarmy tosser who just plain despises us. I’d have more respect for them if they just came out and admitted they hate Newcastle. 

As I said above, the PL green lighted this. Not us, not Eddie Howe. They should be knocking on their door every day if they’re so incensed. 

This is a complicated issue, but going after the fans and the manager (in a frankly appalling manner) when they aren’t responsible for any of it, completely undermines their argument, and it’s clear it’s more personal when they choose to do this. 

Give any fan base in England a chance to shake hands with the devil, and they’ll do it. They can deny it till they’re blue in the face, but they’d do it. This is another thing that has astounded me since we were bought out, the total and utter denial other supporters seem to be swimming in. I have mocked City in years past and questioned the investment, but never criticised their fans for enjoying it. 

When Klopp leaves Liverpool who knows where we’ll be and who knows where they’ll go - and this is what is getting them lot down there all worked up. Everything they have fawned and gushed over in football since they started watching it - basically Liverpool and Man Utd mopping up - is starting to change. Maybe it’s our turn. 

Edited by Stuy_O