PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Don't hate him, but likewise never rated him. His brownosing of Ashley was also a bit :anguish:

But if he's still there then he's clearly doing something of value, otherwise I'd imagine he'd of been pumped by now 

It was the compulsory shit-eating grin every time he screwed a simple chance 5 yards wide, or lazily jogged 4 yards offside whilst looking to walk in behind the CBs for me. Easily the most frustrating striker every to have to watch - the whole "eeee, I've fucked that one up again, haven't I? hurhurhur". Every. Single. Time.

Then he took a job working for Ashley. Tacit endorsement of his running the place into the ground. I don't hate him....

Scrub that, I do actually. 

The one thing I'll say for Shola is that in all my years watching NUFC I've never seen a player get fouled so much and get so little awarded. I've seen him literally stand still waiting for a ball to come down and a defender run into him deliberately, bounce off Shola and the defender gets the free kick.

2 hours ago, The Butcher said:

Shola literally put his body on the line for us. Ruined his hip playing for us. 

Scored at Camp Nou and became the mackem slayer. 

He deserves so much more respect than he is getting. 

He's legit one of the nicest people I've ever met. 

Dedicates alot of his free time to local charities and football clubs. Even when he was a player he'd be turning up at local training sessions having a kickabout and sending hours signing stuff and taking photos with everyone. 

Uses his family box to let kids go to games who can't afford tickets. Has an open home where you can just turn up and get fed on the weekend where his mam cooks a massive African buffet each week. He pays for a lot of private tutoring for asylum seekers and foreign kids who've came over to catch them up to the same level of school kids their age. His mam hasn't needed to work for years but still does full time as a nurse. 

He gives a lot back to the local community for someone who's somehow earned the reputation of being greedy and selfish. 

46 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Dedicates alot of his free time to local charities and football clubs. Even when he was a player he'd be turning up at local training sessions having a kickabout and sending hours signing stuff and taking photos with everyone. 

Uses his family box to let kids go to games who can't afford tickets. Has an open home where you can just turn up and get fed on the weekend where his mam cooks a massive African buffet each week. He pays for a lot of private tutoring for asylum seekers and foreign kids who've came over to catch them up to the same level of school kids their age. His mam hasn't needed to work for years but still does full time as a nurse. 

He gives a lot back to the local community for someone who's somehow earned the reputation of being greedy and selfish. 

Didn't know any of that; what a man. 

39 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

That’s all very admirable and I respect him for that, but I’m looking at him strictly from a Nufc perspective and tbh he spent 14 years at the club. Made millions and was distinctly average for most of that time. Keegan knew and tried getting rid. 
He was also shite when at Stoke on loan. 

Defending that fat parasite was disgraceful. Same goes for Beardsley, who was at least talented for us but they can both do one tbh.