PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

5 hours ago, Jaqen said:

If you can get banned from the ground for shite opinions most of the forum wouldn't be allowed anywhere near SJP. 

I engaged with someone on here recently who took the time to make the most remarkably narcissistic highfalutin post that went something along the lines of "I'm just such a bloody Good Person! I always call out homophobia, racism and sexism because that's just the kind of Amazing Person I am! And if you get sacked because you're a Bad Person, that's just toooooooo baaaaaad! That's not cancelling, it's just consequences!"

The post was much liked by all the other Good and Amazing People on here.

As a Sad Bastard, I've got a good memory for these things from the days when we used to be able to have civil conversations on this forum about all sorts of things without accusations of hatred, and the same Amazing Person once posted that calling Shola Ameobi a 'black cunt' was fair game because the 'black' bit was just a descriptor like saying someone had a big nose.

Maybe I should have reported him to his employer, or the police, or Newcastle United. Or maybe I wouldn't do that because I'm not a fucking sociopath.

4 hours ago, TheHoob said:

Not Elon Musk weighing in on yet another alt-right wankathon in the name of definitely just FREE SPEECH. 

Genuine question. What other reason would he have to weigh in? And surely if he is going. To pay legal fees it’s a good thing that he does.

Just now, Rafalove said:

Genuine question. What other reason would he have to weigh in? And surely if he is going. To pay legal fees it’s a good thing that he does.

Hi Rafa, big fan. I'll take this one.

It's because he's a fucking mentalist.

27 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Hi Rafa, big fan. I'll take this one.

It's because he's a fucking mentalist.

Im sorry, but that still doesn’t quite explain what ulterior motive to there is behind him weighing in on this issue.

Just now, Rafalove said:

Im sorry, but that still doesn’t quite explain what ulterior motive to there is behind him weighing in on this issue.

He can’t shut the fuck up and is obsessed with trans discussions because of his daughter disowning him. He is obsessed with attention

56 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I engaged with someone on here recently who took the time to make the most remarkably narcissistic highfalutin post that went something along the lines of "I'm just such a bloody Good Person! I always call out homophobia, racism and sexism because that's just the kind of Amazing Person I am! And if you get sacked because you're a Bad Person, that's just toooooooo baaaaaad! That's not cancelling, it's just consequences!"

The post was much liked by all the other Good and Amazing People on here.

As a Sad Bastard, I've got a good memory for these things from the days when we used to be able to have civil conversations on this forum about all sorts of things without accusations of hatred, and the same Amazing Person once posted that calling Shola Ameobi a 'black cunt' was fair game because the 'black' bit was just a descriptor like saying someone had a big nose.

Maybe I should have reported him to his employer, or the police, or Newcastle United. Or maybe I wouldn't do that because I'm not a fucking sociopath.

Lots of people scrabbling around in their memories trying to work out if it was them.

Was it me ?

21 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

okay, wasn’t aware he had a trans daughter. 

Aye what bandit said, and when he piles in or says that he's going to look into something, it's almost always in favour of one of the right-wing talking points, rather than say pro union posters or something.

10 minutes ago, ChrisMcQuillan said:

Just loans, isn't it? Wouldn't want to hamper Man Utd.

Just loans if it passes aye, it would be subject to fair market value tests if it’s permanent though (and the Ineos deal actually goes through).