PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

6 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Let’s sign some questionable sponsorships while nobody is watching

It's NUFC, a northern club owned by the Saudis with enough money to blow the cartel clubs out of the water given a free hand. The PL were watching even before we signed any questionable deals. :lol:

Although the Saudi Public Investment Fund (PIF), which owns Newcastle, would not be part of any purchase, there could be enough of a link that would result in Monaco being viewed by Uefa as part of a multi-club ownership (MCO) structure with Newcastle.

It says that Nice & Girona are being run as a "blind trust" which basically means being run completely independently of Man Utd and Man City respectively. Although they do literally have the same owners so it's not exactly the same. But that doesn't fit the "Big, bad Newcastle out to ruin football" narrative...

11 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

It says that Nice & Girona are being run as a "blind trust" which basically means being run completely independently of Man Utd and Man City respectively. Although they do literally have the same owners so it's not exactly the same. But that doesn't fit the "Big, bad Newcastle out to ruin football" narrative...

New rules incoming..

Key line in the article seems to be this...

Although the Saudi Public Investment Fund (PIF), which owns Newcastle, would not be part of any purchase, there could be enough of a link that would result in Monaco being viewed by Uefa as part of a multi-club ownership (MCO) structure with Newcastle.

How can it be a problem then, if the PIF, our owners are 'not part of any purchase'???

59 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Key line in the article seems to be this...

How can it be a problem then, if the PIF, our owners are 'not part of any purchase'???

Despite the countless occasions of the sky 6 using their feeder clubs they are genuinely shit scared of things we have nothing to do with. Meanwhile the sky 6 continues to do what they are scared we will do 🤣

55 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

We don’t know the verdict yet. It’s also interesting that we were meant to have more sponsors lined up but still nothing has been announced I wonder if these two issues are related. 

I'm gobsmacked that there have been no leaks with the case. It's a good week at least since I've seen or heard any media stories concerning the case.

10 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I'm gobsmacked that there have been no leaks with the case. It's a good week at least since I've seen or heard any media stories concerning the case.

Makes sense as it’s basically lawyers who wouldn’t want to risk leaking anything for obvious reasons. 

37 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

27 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Makes sense as it’s basically lawyers who wouldn’t want to risk leaking anything for obvious reasons. 

Had it gone really well for the Premier League, you would think leaks would have came out from the usual suspects, so I’m hoping the silence means it has gone badly for the sly fuckers