Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Brentford a bad team to bet on. Solid at the back usually, don't let many silly goals in, good discipline , i.e. the opposite of Luton Town. All in all a punters nightmare. 

I've just gone for one bet pre-match, low stakes. Might in-play depending how it develops. The Fulham game earlier was the game to be on today though I fear. 

Ronaldo assist & Mads Sorenson card @ 30/1 betfair

Aye not expecting much in the man utd game tbh. Guess the odds reflect that though  and sometimes get an unexpected flurry in games. The amount of random players getting booked lately would make some great odds

Just a lottery of picking them though

Monchengladbach vs Leipzig In-play (34mins in)

Spicy match and Konrad Laimer (regular carder) is already on 3 fouls. Amazingly Bet 365 have him at 11/2 currently. Well worth the value there. 

Edit: Now on 4 fouls!

Edit 2: Now on 6 fouls somehow. Price 8/1.

Final Edit: 7 fouls, no card, subbed. That’s the most fouls I’ve ever seen (and will likely see) without a booking.

Edited by bovril

13 minutes ago, bovril said:

Monchengladbach vs Leipzig In-play (34mins in)

Spicy match and Konrad Laimer (regular carder) is already on 3 fouls. Amazingly Bet 365 have him at 11/2 currently. Well worth the value there. 

Edit: Now on 4 fouls!

On it at 7/1

What’s the best resource to show shots on target. WhoScored only show shots per game and their was that other one that got greedy and started charging for it 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

What’s the best resource to show shots on target. WhoScored only show shots per game and their was that other one that got greedy and started charging for it 

Sofascore shows shots on target per game. Click on the player details tab.

For example, Sadio Mane:

Shots per game = 1.5

Shots on target per game = 0.5

13 minutes ago, bovril said:

Sofascore shows shots on target per game. Click on the player details tab.

For example, Sadio Mane:

Shots per game = 1.5

Shots on target per game = 0.5

Thank you 

If this game gets to 80+ mins goalless, it's worth taking a few of the front players for a goal and a card, especially Bournemouth. Card market will disappear around 85 mins but you have to expect a late Cherries goal will see either the shirt off or into the crowd.

28 minutes ago, Wullie said:

If this game gets to 80+ mins goalless, it's worth taking a few of the front players for a goal and a card, especially Bournemouth. Card market will disappear around 85 mins but you have to expect a late Cherries goal will see either the shirt off or into the crowd.

hope you were on

31 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I went for mckenna and kiefer Moore around the 78th minute mark

Mckenna got booked then moore scored If only he'd whipped his top off man

160/1 it was as well ffs

Screenshot_20220503-210630_bet365.jpg

Edited by jack j

2 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

hope you were on

I was but didn't bloody work. 

Goal came about 5 mins too early so Moore (194/1) kept his shirt on (then cleaned out the keeper and didn't get booked for it). Then Solanke (251/1) got booked without the goal. Never mind, had a couple of decent in-play winners on over 1.5 and over 3.5 cards.

44 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I was but didn't bloody work. 

Goal came about 5 mins too early so Moore (194/1) kept his shirt on (then cleaned out the keeper and didn't get booked for it). Then Solanke (251/1) got booked without the goal. Never mind, had a couple of decent in-play winners on over 1.5 and over 3.5 cards.

When you think about it logically in a game like that, the odds and value are superb. Especially as Ronaldo has highlighted this kind of scenario a few times. Very unlucky with Kiefer at the end there on the goalie as you said.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Keeper was booked late on too @Wullie. Always think of you whenever I see that. :lol:

Didn't think to put him on as Forest never got near him, first time he got the ball in the second half, bang. I was cursing myself, doubt the price was much cop like.

Expecting goals and cards galore tonight. Below bets with 365. Skybet doing free £5 bet. You need to opt-in pre match and place an in-play £5 bet in first half to activate. 

Bet Builder (1) @ 45/1

- Foden assist

- Casemiro & Carvajal carded

- 3+ Madrid corners

Bet Builder (2) @ 45/1

- KDB assist

- Cancelo & Rodri carded

- 5+ corners combined both teams