Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

4 hours ago, Pilko said:

Trippier 2+ SOT 32/1 Coral

Joelinton card and Bruno to score or assist 18/1 PP

Dead unlucky with that second bet, no idea how Joelinton wasn’t booked.

20 hours ago, Wullie said:

Ollie Hawkins 8/1 again on Wednesday with 365.

Statistically that is incredible value given his record this season. I've gone into that price - bookies should be punished for that price up. 

As for tonight:

Brennan Johnson anytime assist & Norwood card @ 10/1 betfair

Edited by bovril

Michael Oliver with the usual 1st half card routine. Really tasty this one - expect him to dish out the cards in the 2nd.

Spence will definitely be targeted, a double with him and Gibbs-White is 22/1.

Fuck's sake, was playing to have a few of my MLS fancies doubled/trebled with Hawkins later but hadn't got round to it. Someone's noticed and he's now 11/5 with 365, 17/10 with PP/Betfair. 

At least I've got the 8/1 single on, no doubt he'll try and cripple someone and get a ticking off like he did last week.

If anyone's interested, these well-priced players should all be playing tonight and have all already served their first 5 card suspension in a season that's only 11 games old.

Mamadou Mbacke Fall (LA FC) 6/1

Will Trapp (Minnesota) 4/1

Christian Casseres (NYRB) 15/4

Prices all with 365, much shorter elsewhere. Might be worth attempting some trebles in the DC/NYC game as well, ref has done 9 games this season with a 6.8 card average.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

365 offering a boost on Tavernier 10/1 anytime. Top scorer in the competition and takes all the pens and free kicks.

Not sure how it’s fair if he’s taking Frankfurt’s free kicks.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

I wasn't going to bet this evening but the double up boost just seems too good odds to resist. Richarlison and Watkins 2+ SOT each at 12/1. I know SOT is a bit of a minefield but at those odds I think it is worth a pop if Watkins starts! 

1 hour ago, Tisd09 said:

I wasn't going to bet this evening but the double up boost just seems too good odds to resist. Richarlison and Watkins 2+ SOT each at 12/1. I know SOT is a bit of a minefield but at those odds I think it is worth a pop if Watkins starts! 

Like the sound of that

Done with yellow cards now like. Absolutely shit

Yeah I think if I do yellows from now on it will be singles and if there are any really out there odds. Big games like finals I won’t bother with cards at all now. 

last time I seen SOT target odds like than I’m sure was CL game between Man City and Spur with Son and Sterling as the players needed 2+ each. That came in after about 12 mins 😂 

The bigger the game, the more the refs seem to see it as their duty not to ruin the game by having to send someone off for two niggly yellows so they just let absolutely everything go until at least half time.

4 hours ago, Wullie said:

The bigger the game, the more the refs seem to see it as their duty not to ruin the game by having to send someone off for two niggly yellows so they just let absolutely everything go until at least half time.

Following the 10/1 in the FA Cup final, the ‘no first-half cards or goals’ bet came in again at 12/1 in the Europa League final. 

Not that it should have won last night but I definitely think there’s some value to it in those ‘big’ games that are likely to be cagey.