Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

12 hours ago, Wullie said:

I've never been on a run like this in my betting life. Over the weekend I've lost at least TEN 10/1+ bet builder accas by one thing (either 1 goal, 1 card or 1 corner), and haven't won a penny. Tonight was the icing on the cake. My 11/1 slip just needed 2 cards each at Rayo. Finished 1-8. Feel like I'll never win a bet again.

Not to rub it in but I'm the exact opposite this season, this is the state of my deposit / withdrawal situation. Never had a run like it.

image.thumb.png.d8f215edad3269f4145ff577ab115ab3.png

I decided to start doing trebles again after solely sticking to card doubles last season. Definitely paid off, had some nice little £50 - £150 winners come in. I tend to read Andys Betting Tips and Footy Accumulators on Twitter for a bit guidance.

Pays for a few months of energy bills anyway.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

5 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Not to rub it in but I'm the exact opposite this season, this is the state of my deposit / withdrawal situation. Never had a run like it.

image.thumb.png.d8f215edad3269f4145ff577ab115ab3.png

I decided to start doing trebles again after solely sticking to card doubles last season. Definitely paid off, had some nice little £50 - £150 winners come in. I tend to read Andys Betting Tips and Footy Accumulators on Twitter for a bit guidance.

Pays for a few days of energy bills anyway.

Edited for you.

Keeping it low key tonight. Free fiver on Rangers to have 4+ SOT and 4+ corners at 15/1.

Also done a 5 fold btts over the EFL games and a 5 fold 3+ corners/10bp for £5 each, both worth about a ton.

Luton Town to beat West Brom (on Saturday) is 10/3 on Paddy Power at the moment, worth a punt given West Broms' recent form and league standing.

Edited by FCB

One for the night owls, but Bet365 now offer card odds on Brazil Serie A. There are certain teams and certain fixtures where you can rack up huge odds on cards. For example a couple of weeks ago Flamengo v Fluminense paid put 7/1 on both teams 3+ cards and 33/1 on 4+ cards. 

Ceara v Goias last night would have paid out 12/1 on both teams 3+ cards and 25/1 on Ceara 5+ cards.

Teams to keep an eye on are:

Ceara (95 yellows and 9 reds in 30 games)

Goias (87 yellows and 3 reds and 30 games)

Avai (85 yellows and 4 reds in 29 games)

Juventude (83 yellows and 8 red cards in 30 games)

Fluminense ("only" 60 yellows but 9 reds in 30 games if you're looking at red card markets elsewhere)

Generally it's all about the ref. I'd list off the good ones, but they tend to be quite explosive so their averages don't do them justice. The chap on Ceara v Goias last night for example had only given 2 cards in 3 games, but then followed with 22 cards in the following 2 games. Always keep an eye out for derbies too such as the Flam-Flum derby above. 365 generously count a red as two cards too which is helpful.

If I remember on I'll post any good looking fixtures that appear.

11 hours ago, The Prophet said:

One for the night owls, but Bet365 now offer card odds on Brazil Serie A. There are certain teams and certain fixtures where you can rack up huge odds on cards. For example a couple of weeks ago Flamengo v Fluminense paid put 7/1 on both teams 3+ cards and 33/1 on 4+ cards. 

Ceara v Goias last night would have paid out 12/1 on both teams 3+ cards and 25/1 on Ceara 5+ cards.

Teams to keep an eye on are:

Ceara (95 yellows and 9 reds in 30 games)

Goias (87 yellows and 3 reds and 30 games)

Avai (85 yellows and 4 reds in 29 games)

Juventude (83 yellows and 8 red cards in 30 games)

Fluminense ("only" 60 yellows but 9 reds in 30 games if you're looking at red card markets elsewhere)

Generally it's all about the ref. I'd list off the good ones, but they tend to be quite explosive so their averages don't do them justice. The chap on Ceara v Goias last night for example had only given 2 cards in 3 games, but then followed with 22 cards in the following 2 games. Always keep an eye out for derbies too such as the Flam-Flum derby above. 365 generously count a red as two cards too which is helpful.

If I remember on I'll post any good looking fixtures that appear.

I've gone 4 each at Palmeiras later, only 11/1 but stats and ref look good. I started doing player cards at the start of the season but I found it exhausting and eventually gave up, the players' names are all too bloody similar.

3 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I've gone 4 each at Palmeiras later, only 11/1 but stats and ref look good. I started doing player cards at the start of the season but I found it exhausting and eventually gave up, the players' names are all too bloody similar.

Yeah good shout. Both the refs on Palmeiras v Coritiba and Avai v Botafogo look decent later.

Avai and Coritiba should be the aggressors. Palmeiras are quite well behaved as far as Brazilian teams go but they've hit 3+ in the last 5 and 5 in two of those.

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I watched the first half of that game. Palmeiras were so dominant that Coritiba couldn't really get close enough to foul them, they were chasing shadows.

Realised at half time that I'd not done my homework well enough, Palmeiras too good at home.