Newcastle United 2 - 4 West Ham - 15/08/21 - Post-match reaction from page 18

BlueStar

Guest neesy111
Just now, ToonArmy1892 said:

Still no Ashley/Bruce chants.

Ofcourse not, he wants to sell we don't need to do anything more.... :rolleyes:

Just now, Decky said:

Willock must not be the smartest guy in the world to have experienced 5 months of this shite and deciding to sign on for 6 more years of it. :lol: 

His wanting to join made me wonder if I wanted him here. :lol:

Has to already be thinking about his next move.

Christ, falling apart.

Pretty easy teamtalk to give if you’re an opposing manager, just keep at it and we’ll eventually crumble. We could have been 3-1 up at halftime and it still wouldn’t have mattered, there’s no grit in our squad, weak leadership.

Just now, Mike said:

His wanting to join made me wonder if I wanted him here. :lol:

Has to already be thinking about his next move.

We should put the lad out of his misery and just let him get the West Ham bus back to London. 

Guest reefatoon

Wonder if a few more humpings will wake up the knackers in the stands, or are they happy being served any old shite as long as they are away from the wife. Fancy prefering Bruce and Ashley over your missus. Weird cunts.

Guest neesy111
Just now, reefatoon said:

Wonder if a few more humpings will wake up the knackers in the stands, or are they happy being served any old shite as long as they are away from the wife. Fancy prefering Bruce and Ashley over your missus. Weird cunts.

Spoke to someone last night, group of 15 ST holders now down to 2.   The fans that are replacing them are not the hardcore fans we had 15-20 years back.

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

We should put the lad out of his misery and just let him get the West Ham bus back to London. 

It's like when you join a dogshit club in FM while you wait for the Barca job to open up.