Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Posted (edited)

No mate, titles.

That fourfourtwo article is utter trash - Gary O'Neill above Terzic and Allegri. Crikey.

Edited by Menace

People are going to complain about taking off Isak (despite it being very justifiable), but Eddie was let down by his players today. Half of them left their brains at home.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

People are going to complain about taking off Isak (despite it being very justifiable), but Eddie was let down by his players today. Half of them left their brains at home.

Unless injured or exhausted you keep him on.  He's been one the best strikers in the World lately. He looked baffled tbf. Mad decision imo.

Posted (edited)

Got it wrong today, worst game to do at this point.

Very tough game against Man United next that is now a must win (Hope Forest do as a favour and lessen that).

Edited by Aiston

3 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

People are going to complain about taking off Isak 

Would have helped having the back up striker available.

Just now, Aiston said:

Very tough game against Man United that is now a must win.

Didn't see how EH 'got it wrong' tbh. Players didn't make the best decisions but that's on them.

1 minute ago, Aiston said:

Very tough game against Man United next that is now a must win (Hope Forest do as a favour and lessen that).

FFS

poor decision for me, the season is almost over and we were desperate for the winner. Gordon up top doesn't particularly fill me with confidence and Barnes, fuck me what was he doing

3 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Fuck off you tit

3 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Not sure he did.  There’ll be reasons for taking off Isak.  Other than that, he can’t put his brain in the players’ heads - some bizarre decision-making by the players was the big problem today for me. 

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

4 wingers available and Jacob Murphy gets 68 minutes. Really needs to drop his proclivity toward the grafters.

Barnes and Almiron was shining :lol: (and im not a Murphy fan).

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Not sure he did.  There’ll be reasons for taking off Isak.  Other than that, he can’t put his brain in the players’ heads - some bizarre decision-making by the players was the big problem today for me. 

Absolutely, seemed like they picked the wrong decision almost every time.

Murphy was atrocious, again. A lot of the time he doesn't even look up before he crosses the ball, it's just hit and hope. Really needs to be moved on

Just now, nufc123 said:

Barnes and Almiron was shining :lol: (and im not a Murphy fan).

I meant more in the context of the fact we’ve spent a lot of money to be still starting a player that wouldn’t get a game for anyone outside the bottom 4.