Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, Yelevats said:

He keeps losing games . Fact. Losing more than the previous clown. At least the previous clown didn’t lose against lower league opponents. Dare I say it Bruce led squad wins today.

Crazy talk 

1 minute ago, Yelevats said:

He keeps losing games . Fact. Losing more than the previous clown. At least the previous clown didn’t lose against lower league opponents. Dare I say it Bruce led squad wins today.

don’t want him sacked though?

Just now, Minhosa said:

I'm judging him based on what I'm seeing him deliver at NUFC, I'm not interested in his time at Bournemouth.

I'm not in any way suggesting he gets the bullet, btw, but what I am saying is that he's had very very limited material impact since Bruce left.

I know you are and that's what I'm saying is surely deliberate ignorance. It doesn't make any sense to do that, especially this early. People did the same with Rafa though so if they did it to him they're definitely gonna do it to Howe.

1 minute ago, Yelevats said:

Jesus :lol:

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

It's clear that most people on here aren't calling for him to be sacked, just as these 560 pages are clear that he isn't getting a necessarily easy ride.

80% of this thread is mostly about who we were going to appoint, not all about Howe...

In all fairness, if Bruce managed to keep this team with these players in Premier League last season, then we seriously need to start asking more from Howe.

He is nice bloke and says good things, but can’t help thinking what these results had been with Emery.

Edited by Elephant

1 minute ago, Menace said:

80% of this thread is mostly about who we were going to appoint, not all about Howe...

Pedantic much? There is plenty of evidence littered on these pages of people bitching about him from the outset, and you know it. hence why I say that he's not exactly getting an easy ride.

Edited by Vinny Green Balls

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

Not sure that's true tbh. We survived with sheer luck two seasons ago, loads of late goals from defenders, then last season we looked doomed until Willock arrived and started scoring for fun. 

This season we had 3 points from 7 games and the park the bus tactics had been rumbled. There's no way we were surviving playing that way either. 

Agreed but don't forget they were coached by an utter buffoon. They all looked competent under Rafa.

3 minutes ago, kisearch said:

I know you are and that's what I'm saying is surely deliberate ignorance. It doesn't make any sense to do that, especially this early. People did the same with Rafa though so if they did it to him they're definitely gonna do it to Howe.

Are you Kid Icarus btw?

Guest neesy111
Just now, ManDoon said:

One post from a well known unhinged poster. Most of the criticism is totally fair and not even that bad 

1 win in 9 and knocked out the cup by a league 1 side.  He'd be getting a far rougher ride at quite a few other clubs.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Weird comment when we’ve seen many of the same players improved under Rafa. It’s glaringly obvious you can get more from this group.

That was 3 years ago. Would they be better defending for their lives? Not for most of this season they haven't, we were shipping goals despite parking the bus. 

Guest Biggsbond14

Baffling to take murphy off and can’t see any reason at all to put Ritchie anywhere near the  pitch he is dog shit , Almirón did absolutely nothing but make him self dizzy and asm is a over hyped show pony with zero intelligence, add a new keeper for next season too too many errors slipping in now 

Just now, ManDoon said:

One post from a well known unhinged poster. Most of the criticism is totally fair and not even that bad 

Not sure like, I'm seeing a fair bit of 'I'm not saying we should get divorced, but...' sort of energy like. :lol:

Just now, TRon said:

That was 3 years ago. Would they be better defending for their lives? Not for most of this season they haven't, we were shipping goals despite parking the bus. 

What are you talking about? The point is, Howe could (and should) be getting more from this group of players.

I really don't want to, but I can see myself losing faith in him if we fail to beat Watford. We've had a lot of winnable games during his short tenure and we've still only won once.

It's not been good enough. He can't keep losing games.