Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

11 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Agreed. I was thinking of those 2 in particular.  Imagine we hired Gerrard and he performed like this? The noise would’ve been deafening.   

He’d be getting touted for the England job now that Klopp is staying at Liverpool a while longer. 

I still remember that first training video the club released when he first got here, and hearing this quote:

"Alot of people are stood still, being stood still is no good, you have to create the space"

That was considered such a big deal, mental how far we've come :lol: 

37 minutes ago, Consortium of one said:

Why is Sky saying that Newcastle want to bring Mourinho in so the club "can take the next step"?

Stupid

Only if we want "the next step" to be backwards, lol. It's utter tosh and I can't see a single person believing it, not sure why they'd bother to run it.

13 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Would rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than listen to that prick

True Geordie is sounds as fuck nowadays like. Genuinely some of the best analysis and debates going, much better then anything Sky or BBC put out. James Allcott is another one who's mint.  

Edited by 54

Aye, don't get that TG hate. Been sound ever since he started the podcasts ~6 years ago. Lawrence can seem a bit smug/annoying but the others I don't necessarily mind. James Allcott is also probably the best football person on YouTube these days.

TG still talks shite a lot of the time tbh, particularly about Keegan. He's an interupter as well, which is a pet hate of mine anyway, but especially from podcasters. Still better than what he used to be, but I don't think you really gain anything new by watching him.

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Cannot take him seriously after all those texts leaked about him wanting big dildos stuffed into him.

Each to their own I guess but it’s a hard image to shake.

How he dealt with it after it all came out was admirable, though. This was very funny. :lol:

19 minutes ago, 54 said:

True Geordie is sounds as fuck nowadays like. Genuinely some of the best analysis and debates going, much better then anything Sky or BBC put out. James Allcott is another one who's mint.  

Best analysis :lol:

He talks utter shite

Just now, Thomson Mouse said:

Best analysis :lol:

He talks utter shite

Each to there own and all that, but personally think The Kick Off is top class, and clearly a lot of people agree given he always has 20k+ concurrent viewers when his shows are on. 

10 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Aye, don't get that TG hate. Been sound ever since he started the podcasts ~6 years ago. Lawrence can seem a bit smug/annoying but the others I don't necessarily mind. James Allcott is also probably the best football person on YouTube these days.

Lawrence I don’t particularly like but he seems to play his part with the others. 

Realised I literally just said what @54 said :lol: but yeah I like The Kick Off. Often have it on while watching Champions League games.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Each to there own and all that, but personally think The Kick Off is top class, and clearly a lot of people agree given he always has 20k+ concurrent viewers when his shows are on. 

Oh yeah, each to their own. :thup: 

His football talk is bearable but his other patter is lifting

Don't watch The Kick Off but watch some debates that are uploaded to YouTube time to time. TG has been sound on most NUFC related stuff (I haven't seen any stuff on Keegan, KI), articulated how we felt about Ashley and Bruce to wider non Newcastle fans who watch the Kick Off very well, especially that video after Bruce was sacked.

On another note, why the fuck is there this weird rumour going round that Mourinho is going to take over? The owners have literally said a few weeks back they want Howe to be our Alex Ferguson :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

On another note, why the fuck is there this weird rumour going round that Mourinho is going to take over? The owners have literally said a few weeks back they want Howe to be our Alex Ferguson :lol: 

He did an interview where he talked about Newcastle not so long ago???

Not a chance it’ll happen

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

Can't really fault TG these days. He was a much needed voice at the end of the Ashley era and people did listen to him due to his audience.

Remember watching that at the time he got sacked. Spoke exactly how nearly all toon fans felt and I haven't seen anyone nail it as well as he did in that video

1 hour ago, 54 said:

It def seems like someone’s shit stirring. Could be Mourinho’s people testing the water, could be the press meddling, could be shite. 

Ffs. Hope this is not true. A mate, who is very well connected (agent) said its a done deal before it hit the press. I laughed and bet him £100 no way. Then its all over the papers. 

Hes finihed. Eddie every day of the week.

Looking at the vids again from last night, he did look a bit subdued.

Please no.