Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

And the pundits said.....be careful what you wish for........nobody is better equipped than Bruce to get Newcastle out of the situation they are in..........

Pundits, stealing a living.

Howe,  over the summer get your family sorted up North and strap in for the ride of your life.  You're not going anywhere mate....you are the one!

Edited by Awaymag

Mad how the man who relegated Bournemouth kept us up. 

More like the man who saved Bournemouth from dropping out of the football league (despite a -17 point deduction) and took them into the Premier League, and kept them there for a number of years.

The man is class. 

1 hour ago, LV said:

Mourinho can stay the fuck away 

He's a busted flush that thrives on division and pissing people off. We don't need that in our future as a club. One only need see those scenes from Monday to appreciate how much we need unity at this time - as a club, as fans and as a team.

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

He's a busted flush that thrives on division and pissing people off. We don't need that in our future as a club. One only need see those scenes from Monday to appreciate how much we need unity at this time - as a club, as fans and as a team.

Enough about Benitez, what dya think of Mourinho

30 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

And the pundits said.....be careful what you wish for........nobody is better equipped than Bruce to get Newcastle out of the situation they are in..........

Pundits, stealing a living.

Howe,  over the summer get your family sorted up North and strap in for the ride of your life.  You're not going anywhere mate....you are the one!

Hey, now. Calm down. In a few years we might think finishing 12th and 13th mightn't have been so bad after all.

tumblr_o1lh5agRlo1v5znoyo2_400.gif

The guy oozes class and is a genuine role model.

It’s too early to say that he has what it takes to be an elite manager, but what is certain is that he has cemented himself a career as a PL manager for a long time now. If it ultimately doesn’t work out here he will quickly end up at another Premier League club.

1 minute ago, Wandy said:

The guy oozes class and is a genuine role model.

It’s too early to say that he has what it takes to be an elite manager, but what is certain is that he has cemented himself a career as a PL manager for a long time now. If it ultimately doesn’t work out here he will quickly end up at another Premier League club.

Mad to think he nearly went to Celtic! 

That fella from Bournemouth has been unreal and has shown what a manager with a plan that will coach players and work on tactics can do compared to Bruce that had this looking so disjointed.

Somehow Howe has brought squad together, improved a huge number of the players already here, has no problem implementing a back 4, has us pressing high up the pitch without getting caught short often and has the players able to run for 90 mins when previously they were blowing out their arse after 10. Our injury list doesn't seem too bad either. Almost like he's professional as fuck and knows what he's doing.

Proved the fans right all along that Bruce was the problem and deserved every bit the abuse he got for stealing a living. If he was still in place we would have been relegated months ago.

1 hour ago, wormy said:

Hey, now. Calm down. In a few years we might think finishing 12th and 13th mightn't have been so bad after all.

That comment right there is why I want to beat Burnley finish above 12th.

We already have more points this year than the shameful Bruce's two full seasons in charge, despite the terrible start he made and the state he left the squad in.

Just now, wormy said:

:lol: Love a reporter who wants to get his drivel out there but is too scared to open his condescending tweets up to comments.

Aye.  First thing I noticed.  

Coward.

Maybe just me but I don’t have a problem with that Matt Law tweet. Seems fair. It sounds like clapping managers is the done thing among certain journalists but knowing very little about what goes on after the dictaphones are turned off I thought it was fucking deranged behaviour when I first saw the clip tbh.

Things can ultimately get a bit weird when journalists get close to clubs and personalities (Duncan Castles, our Lukey and his obsession with Bruce etc). It’s not that unreasonable that some people in the profession might not like it.

Edited by christ

See nowt wrong with building positive relationships with the local journos. It benefits everyone. 

Clapping Howe off in the way they did was just another symptom of the infectious optimism drowning the place atm and a genuine indication of shared respect/ appreciation.

Insinuating that that is cheerleading sounds very ott and needlessly miserable in a world where there's plenty to actually be miserable about. No one's asking anyone to tow any sort of line as far as I can see.

"Goal!" tweets sounds a bit melty I suppose, but can't claim to have seen that and would agree with the general idea that the majority of journos shouldn't be on Twitter at all anyway, for their own sake as much as anything. :lol:

Law is saying that journalists who criticise the clapping should also criticise journalists celebrating goals on Twitter too. It’s not a generous tweet but there’s more to it than just having a go at us.