Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 hours ago, Dava1892 said:

A lot of talk from TSport fans suggesting they would like Eddie for the England job should Southgate be forced out. 

I think the next games for England are very decisive and if we don’t start picking up points Eddie may be for the bullet also, these were suggestions/scenarios for a lot of the fans on the radio today, obviously a straight swap for Southgate if Newcastle not progressing.

Pack that shite in man.

1 hour ago, Dava1892 said:

Just quoting what others are saying / would like to happen whilst you try and straighten your sleep lines…

You are a complete arsehole.  Ask others on here if you like but I'm normally correct.

6 minutes ago, Rod said:

You are a complete arsehole.  Ask others on here if you like but I'm normally correct.

He literally is relaying information he heard on the radio. It is not his opinion.

A lot of talk from T(alk)Sport fans...

and

these were suggestions/scenarios for a lot of the fans on the radio today,

Just now, Irish Magpie said:

He literally is relaying information he heard on the radio. It is not his opinion.

A lot of talk from T(alk)Sport fans...

and

these were suggestions/scenarios for a lot of the fans on the radio today,

I couldn't see Howe going anywhere near international management for decades - wouldn't suit his personality or desire to be at work developing players 24/7.

He's building something here and he's got the tools and support to do it. Such a great ambassador for the club too - I can't think of anyone else better fitted for the Newcastle role, as if that needs to be said.

Southgate's awful, be devastated if we ended up with him.

He's fine for international management where all he has to do is pick 11 and send them out with a basic plan, that would unravel very quickly in the PL where you actually have to coach, develop and train your players.

4 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Can I shoot who told you ? As they're clearly a cock womble.

If I told you, I'd have to shoot myself.  And them.  And you too.  It would be a bloodbath.  But it is definitely, definitely happening.  Scout's honour.

Nelson's Column is being swapped for Grey's Monument as part of the exchange, though the deal is being held up on account of it being unclear as to which party pays the installation costs.

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

If I told you, I'd have to shoot myself.  And them.  And you too.  It would be a bloodbath.  But it is definitely, definitely happening.  Scout's honour.

Nelson's Column is being swapped for Grey's Monument as part of the exchange, though the deal is being held up on account of it being unclear as to which party pays the installation costs.

Well I believe all that, yep all in.