Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, Matt1892 said:

Having players run themselves to the point of exhaustion, when you don’t have the confidence in anyone on your subs bench is pretty appalling tactics for anyone to still persevere with.

This is my only real complaint about howe, I also think it's contributed to our going injury list. We always seem to lose control in the second half as we run out of steam.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

As far as I'm concerned you've already been proven wrong countless times, so there's no worry there. You're one of those 'my opinion is fact' people so I'll not waste any more of our time.

Well that's a bit controversial, if you could kindly point out where ive been wrong in the past that would be lovely 

It's not that we're running ourselves into the ground though, we're clearly holding back and have been for like 2 months+.

Players like Gordon and Isak though have to do a lot of short burst sprints and are going to tire, then we're left with nothing up top because we literally have no other forwards :lol:

I thought today was pretty evident how much the forwards tiring effects out game. Add it to Chelsea, l & PSG.

4 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Having players run themselves to the point of exhaustion, when you don’t have the confidence in anyone on your subs bench is pretty appalling tactics for anyone to still persevere with.

There will certainly be a correlation between exhaustion and the last-minute goals we’ve conceded this season. Particularly those where it stems from player errors.

I wouldn’t use as strong language as you have on it, but equally don’t think Howe has found the right balance of using the diminished bench, youngsters etc.

There’s been players in games who have barely been able to walk around the pitch at times.

1 minute ago, simonsays said:

In case it helps anyone, the mackems lost today.

I had a fiver on their captain clogger to get a yellow, apparently he elbowed an Ipswich player in the face but the ref missed it.

8 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Some people need to log out of here for the night and go take a walk. :lol:

😂😂 they really do and while doing that keep repeating “Barnes, Anderson, Willock, Wilson, Murphy, Joelinton, Tonali” 

Edited by ExiledGeordie

31 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

That gap between defence and midfield needs to be sorted out, been a problem since Villa away last year.

I don't see how you sort it with our current squad. Maybe play with 12 men.