Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

6 minutes ago, Tonalis Bookie said:

you'll be a pariah if you do, sadly.

The tide is turning, even people like me with Howe as their profile pic are thinking "this is a disgrace"

Sick to death of conceding bucket loads of goals every week. Surely he can do something different to help us tighten up a bit? Still expected us to get beat tonight as the opposition are on form and much better than us but we've been shipping them against bottom end teams for weeks.

Not learning from mistakes, persisting with same dreadful midfield game after game instead of changing shape. There doesn’t seem to be any plan B and these injuries are highlighting it. 

This whole month has been so fucking shit - and he cant blame that we play 5 games a week anymore either. He clearly is a one trick pony, and when that one trick doesnt suit whatever we have available, still goes on with it.

I get we're playing Arsenal etc. but Eddie needs to be careful, like. A large majority of us want him to be manager next season but he's risking it. 

edit: risking it with the ownership, not the fanbase btw. 

Edited by Weezertron

Honeymoon well and truly over now I’m afraid. And his position needs to be under scrutiny for the rest of this season. I don’t think it’s guaranteed that he will be here next season.

This summer is absolutely crucial and if we get it wrong it will shaft us for a significant amount of time.

It’s a worrying time IMO. Awful performances for months and we have now lost our much-fabled Director of Football, with one of the reasons apparently being that he doesn’t have the best relationship with the manager. Are we certain that the right bloke is leaving the club? 

We have had rotten luck this season but what is happening on the field right now is simply unacceptable.

Edited by Wandy

I said it before he deserves to see the season out as respect to what he achieved in the last two years and give  him as much chance as possible.

If i was the board i'd start searching for suitable replacements though

This is embarrassing mind. The big problem is the press has totally gone and that midfield is just totally ineffective in every way. The questions are starting to build not only with Howe, but the owners also, as the last two transfer windows have been poor. 

Need some positive results and importantly performances over next few months otherwise it’s going to be grim. Need something to give momentum into next season. Bruno getting slapped, then going into international duty with Vini Jr hearing about life in Real Madrid, or Marquinhos in PSG :( 

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

It’s fucked and Howe is surely making mistakes, but  I am so glad that some of you aren’t employed by a football club.  Panic buttons would be constantly pressed. 

Why the fuck doesnt he try to actually change anything to suit what we have available - This midfield 3 doesnt work with his current way of playing - Yet he keeps on fucking doing it and we are getting rinsed against everyone at the moment.

Just now, Newcastle Fan said:

I said it before he deserves to see the season out as respect to what he achieved in the last two years and give  him as much chance as possible.

If i was the board i'd start searching for suitable replacements though

Great strategy. Way to undermine your manager in the current position. 

12 minutes ago, worthy said:

Is this guy still learning? Cause every time people have just said "he will learn from x/y/z". The pocket between midfield is still getting abused by any team. He can only use one formation even if our current players available does not suit it. He is seemingly having a hard time learning.

He’s stubborn as owt.