Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

You're so incredibly dull.. possibly the most dull individual on this forum. No interesting opinions, just sit on the fence and hope life passes you by. Your repeated attempts at trying to bait are of no interest to me.. a cabbage would be more fun to engage with.

So respectfully, fuck off.

You literally called for rotating managers like a 15 year old would. It is a truly idiotic suggestion that you mentioned a few times, and so it is hard to take you seriously, man. 

7 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

I fear he’s going to be given the transfer window and we’ll blow our wad on something Bournemouth.

They were men against boys tonight and it shouldn’t be that way because our squad are anything but that..

This is my worry too. If we blow £50m on Solanke this summer then that will be confirmation for me that things are going in the wrong direction.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

94-95 which has a lot of similarities in situation with now. 4-2 Spurs, 3-0 QPR, 2-0 Liverpool and Everton, 3-1 Southampton. It happened like.

Like I said, there were some ropey performances - though we still conceded an average of slightly over one per game that season.  It wasn’t comically bad as it has been at times this season. 

2 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

When they play well together it is usually with Joelinton wide left. 

Either of them will add better balance to the side as Miley isn’t naturally suited to the left side, but they wouldn’t play in the centre together unless we had no other options.

Don’t think they would do any worse than what we have seen lately tbh. But once again, I didn’t necessarily mean them playing at the same time. 

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Like I said, there were some ropey performances - though we still conceded an average of slightly over one per game that season.  It wasn’t comically bad as it has been at times this season. 

Stick the Black and White videos on, it was poor once the injuries caught up, I promise you. :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

lDWjljJ.jpeg

I mean, it definitely could be better, but I feel like talks of sacking a manager after this, especially given the context of our squad atm, is ever so slightly unhinged.

Wait so we’ve lost one in 6 after being 5 unbeaten?

9 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Joelinton and Willock cannot play in midfield together, as neither of them can fill the right sided midfield position and it makes us unbalanced.

It is why we missed Longstaff so much at the end of last season.

I wish Longstaff would turn up this season because he's been an embarrassment for a while. He's older than Bruno yet he looks like he's the 17 year old kid at the minute.

10 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

People on here said it was down to fatigue and that we were playing multiple times a week.

Now we are playing once a week we are going with the nursing players back to full fitness excuse, despite playing pretty much the same defence and midfield every single week.

Anyone who watched our games from circa November to January and didn't notice we were incredibly fatigued must have impaired vision. Even dimwit commentators picked up on it.

1 minute ago, Wandy said:

This is my worry too. If we blow £50m on Solanke this summer then that will be confirmation for me that things are going in the wrong direction.

Solanke's a great striker. ??? 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Stick the Black and White videos on, it was poor once the injuries caught up, I promise you. :lol:

:) haha I used to get those VHS tapes every couple of months, forgot about them :)

I was at the Spurs 4-2 and the Everton 2-0 at Easter.  Everton in particular was terrible - Rob Lee had a ‘mare. 

Just now, The Prophet said:

Anyone who watched our games from circa November to January and didn't notice we were incredibly fatigued must have impaired vision. Even dimwit commentators picked up on it.

Nobody is saying we were not struggling with fatigue. 

Just now, Myleftboot said:

We certainly weren’t tonight. Absolute embarrassment to the travelling fans.

Embarrassment would be not trying Ashley era for me. Arsenal were brilliant tbf, they played - gut feeling - at a pace beyond what we're capable of at the moment. They played how we do when we're at full strength.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I wish Longstaff would turn up this season because he's been an embarrassment for a while. He's older than Bruno yet he looks like he's the 17 year old kid at the minute.

Longstaff has pinched some goals this season but fuck me he's been ineffective beyond that. I've always liked him and he runs all day and all day night, but fucking hell he contributes so little. 

3 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

I just hope that if Howe does turn it around, some of you grow a pair and admit that you may have continually overreacted during every rough patch.  

if he doesn’t last, he doesn’t last. But once again, he deserves a little latitude for what he has done for us up until now.

Almost at the point I actually want him to leave and predictably go on to do brilliantly elsewhere.

Just now, KaKa said:

Almost at the point I actually want him to leave and predictably go on to do brilliantly elsewhere.

Why ? I wouldn’t let other fans opinions affect your enjoyment. 

I thinknl he got it wrong today not going with a back 5, but some of the efforts levels today were shocking. Having Willock back is massive because he does thing none of the current 3 can do. Him Bruno and Miley should be the main 3 until other come back.