Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, Awaymag said:

FARCE, FARCE, FARCE

Ive held off but I am having real concerns now if this doesn't go through.   1st there was win the PL in 5 years shit.   and then the delay to sack Bruce and now this..........3 mistakes in 4 weeks

We are sinking quick

Someone hasn’t had their Weetabix this morning 

If anyone turns us down then they should henceforth be dead to us, none of this “oh I’ll manage you when it gets easier” nonsense. Anyone we get has to be prepared to do the hard bit over the next 18 months.

3 minutes ago, ChrisMcQuillan said:

Yes, I’m not an idiot. 

But if I’m in charge of a business or department leaking information, it’s a bad look for me. 

You can’t just say, “Oh, well, the leak came from the tea lady, so all in all, no harm done.”

We have no idea the leak even came from our side. Nobody is saying leaks are not damaging in some form.

4 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

FARCE, FARCE, FARCE

Ive held off but I am having real concerns now if this doesn't go through.   1st there was win the PL in 5 years shit.   and then the delay to sack Bruce and now this..........3 mistakes in 4 weeks

We are sinking quick

Bet you must wish we had Ashley back and never sold the club. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

FARCE, FARCE, FARCE

We are sinking quick

Fucking hell man. 

6 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

FARCE, FARCE, FARCE

We are sinking quick

“Held off” :lol:

6 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

FARCE, FARCE, FARCE

We are sinking quick

I think you should have held off for longer to be honest. It’s bound to be a rollercoaster of a ride, but we are still in a much better position than a few weeks ago

2 minutes ago, Ankles Bennett said:

I would be very happy to see Howe appointed if Emery rejects us.

I wouldn’t…..they are miles apart as managers

Edited by Caleb70

Just my irrational fear - Eddie Howe taking us down. Dunno why, just feels like we are basket case of a club right now and it would take proven winner to set it all straight and have the ego and achievements list to do deliver it. 

I'm probably being totally harsh on Howe, but him scraping us up doesn't at all seem as sexy as Fonseca or Emery coming in and leading a transformation.