Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Those kicking off at the club for leaks, clearly don't understand what leaks are. Leaks by definition aren't deliberate.

However, if the club has been briefing the press without having their ducks in a row, well that's just plain naive.

FWIW, I'd be careful believing anything coming from Villareal, they have lied from the beginning.

1 minute ago, Ankles Bennett said:

I agree but who else would you appoint?  I'm wondering whether we might see Nuno appointed!  As someone already said he was a dead man walking while Spurs waited for Conte.

I’d rather have Nuno than Howe

Well, it was a bit weird that the leaks happened yesterday tbh. Disrespectful towards both Emery and Villareal before a huge game.

It's almost like someone's trying to fuck us over. Hopefully we can get him in anyway since he really would be perfect for where we are right now.

If he doesn't want to come, fine, get another man in. Not Howe or Martinez though. Would be disastrous IMO.

(Still want Fonseca me :lol:). Would be a bit miffed tbh if Villa get Fonseca, Spurs Conte and we'd settle with Howe or Martinez. 

Nobody said this first year was going to be easy..were a club sitting 2nd bottom of the league with a piss poor squad..its no surprise if top names are saying no to us at this stage.

If it is howe or lampard so be it.. their one job this season is 17th after 38 games.

Then we build, with a full preseason and a bag of cash 

Edited by Gaztoon

If he's held hours of conversations and given them a 'yes' that he'd accept a formal offer, it's a bit weird to be spooked by something as common in football as a leak. I think he's doing a bit of face-saving in the public eye because he's looked a bit of a dick to his employers and the players.

He can hardly tell Villareal that he's leaving, if he's not sure that he is leaving. You tell your current employers that you are staying, until you are not staying, thats how it works.

Point is, he might be waiting for us to match his wage demand before committing.

Keep the fucking faith man, have we learnt nothing from the past 2 years or so? 

People having a go at the consortium give you're head a wobble, 3 or so weeks ago we had Bruce & Ashley, now we're the richest club in the world. It takes time to single out a manager for a project so big, they've chosen Emery and I doubt they'll give up on him because of some what seem like minor issues.