Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Are they talking loan or purchase (:yao:) for Slimani?

The more important question, I suppose, is why am I even fucking asking.

Purchase according to the Mirror, the rest haven’t specified although the press in Leicester say they won’t consider a loan to PL clubs.

Yeah I was thinking like, they might be able to seal a loan with obligatory purchase price if Rafa really rates him. I mean there's no chance we actually pay the fee now obviously.

That has got to be the most generic NUFC transfer deadline report  i’ve ever seen. 

Shit loan move for youngster

Deadwood available

Outgoing deal must be done before an incoming deal

Post of the thread so far since the last one was retired.

Wouldn't Slimani's price tag be like £30m+ ?

At 29 yrs old? They might hope for that, but can't see any club paying it.

he's done fuck all since coming here either so £20m mark would be more realistic, however from our perspective if there's another club interested (WHU) we might as well move on

Wouldn't Slimani's price tag be like £30m+ ?

At 29 yrs old? They might hope for that, but can't see any club paying it.

he's done fuck all since coming here either so £20m mark would be more realistic, however from our perspective if there's another club interested (WHU) we might as well move on

Plus he's out injured for two weeks. The £20m for Jorgensen is looking less risky by the hour.

I have always liked Slimani, much rather have him than Deeney, Ings or permacrock-Sturridge, who of course is better if fit. If this goes through then at least some sort of success, although no 10 is also something we lack.