Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

Any #10 mentioned today?  Luan?

Behavé.

He any good? V.I? Flip?

Yes, very.

Luan or Behavé?

Caulkin saying he's not aware of anything else apart from these 2.

I think we were all fearing worse, even if we'll be light in midfield numbers without Saivet. We probably need more, but Slimani would be a fine addition. Whatever, let's just win tonight.

Caulkin saying he's not aware of anything else apart from these 2.

I think we were all fearing worse, even if we'll be light in midfield numbers without Saivet. We probably need more, but Slimani would be a fine addition. Whatever, let's just win tonight.

Aye.

Think if someone had offered a GK, striker and a lb/wb at the start of the window I wouldn't have been too unhappy, the way it's been done has obviously just been a massive farce.

These loan deals all point to the takeover still on IMO.

They just as a likely point to Ashley being a cheap bastard and doing just above the bare minimum to stay up.

Plus the £100m or whatever tv money kicking in next season means we can buy outright in the summer.

They just as a likely point to Ashley being a cheap b****** and doing just above the bare minimum to stay up.

Plus the £100m or whatever tv money kicking in next season means we can buy outright in the summer.

Yeah, because prices won't go up one bit once that happens....

They just as a likely point to Ashley being a cheap b****** and doing just above the bare minimum to stay up.

Yeah, because prices won't go up one bit once that happens....

Let's just hope we get bought out one way or the other.

The fact that we have loaned Slimani, and loaned ou Mitrovic coukd easily be read as a sign that Ashley wants Rafa out.

I just think no one is willing to offer a decent amount of money.

???

Aye bound to be on like £150k a week like..

The fact that we have loaned Slimani, and loaned ou Mitrovic coukd easily be read as a sign that Ashley wants Rafa out.

Hows that then?

???

Hows that then?

Rafa wanted Mitrovic sold so we could buy Slimani, indicating his intentions for the club going forward. Ashley is only interested in short term. At the end of the season Rafa will be back at square one.

???

Hows that then?

Rafa wanted Mitrovic sold so we could buy Slimani, indicating his intentions for the club going forward. Ashley is only interested in short term. At the end of the season Rafa will be back at square one.

He also didn't want him sold to a Premier League side and nobody else wanted to pay for him.

Are we possibly the 3rd PL team interested in Ibrahim Amadou from Lille?

Ignore the fact Lille want 18mil. I'm expecting SSN to announce similar since they claim we could be after 4 today.

Amadou soon to be Amadon't.