Transfer rumours

Yorkie

As the club have not made any official announcements yet I am still hopeful that more business can be concluded before 11pm.

We usually make an announcement along the lines of "business complete" don't we?

Marcos Llorente and Merino... very young pairing, but I would love to see that. Shelvey and Hayden would well have their noses out of joint though.

If Llorente comes in then it would probably mean someone else leaving. Might be where all the Merino transfer talk was coming from.

As the club have not made any official announcements yet I am still hopeful that more business can be concluded before 11pm.

We usually make an announcement along the lines of "business complete" don't we?

Well we haven't completed Slimani or Dubravka yet. We will likely be working on them until after the game before an announcement. Don't know we will have time to hear those infamous words.

Marcos Llorente and Merino... very young pairing, but I would love to see that. Shelvey and Hayden would well have their noses out of joint though.

If Llorente comes in then it would probably mean someone else leaving. Might be where all the Merino transfer talk was coming from.

Ummm ... no.

We already lost Saivet and so it will be a fill in for him.

Why? we only have 4 natural central midfielders at the club and Merino has been battling fitness. We need another central midfield option. A defensive midfielder though? Would prefer a decent AM but I guess that can free Shelvey and Merino to be more attacking if they need. Diame is a lottery.

Well we haven't completed Slimani or Dubravka yet. We will likely be working on them until after the game before an announcement. Don't know we will have time to hear those infamous words.

That is my point, while all the media outlets are claiming that the deals are done, or at least in place there has been nothing official from the club.  I would like to hope that they would announce all the business officially in one hit closer to the deadline and would love to think that a surprise one would give us all a "brain hemorrhage" but, not holding any hope out for that...

We have 5 going out on loan with 1 of them being a big earner on the wage bill. We bring  2 in on loan. Could there be a third one too? Journos don't seem to know. Might be another one Rafa has kept off the radar.

Hope.

So Ashley said we could spend 20m but we've actually spent something like 3m on loan fees (minus any loan fee paid for ours) and reduced the wage bill?

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5756cf801200005b0289598a.gif?ops=scalefit_630_noupscale

"...and when did I say this?"

http://www.yankscallitsoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ashleyxtratime.jpg