Transfer rumours

Yorkie

• 1 month later...

Can you guys believe Fultz is going to end up missing the whole of his rookie season now?! :lol:

So incredibly weird. Far more bizarre than the Kawhi fiasco.

:lol: You lost, buddy?

Can you guys believe Fultz is going to end up missing the whole of his rookie season now?! :lol:

So embarrassing :lol:

Trust you to pull me on it before I could remove it.

You're such a jerk man :lol:

:lol: Oh there was no way I wasn't locking that post in, motherfucker.

Might as well talk about NBA shit in here, more germane than any of the fake transfers these dicks are cooking up.

:lol: Oh there was no way I wasn't locking that post in, motherfucker.

Might as well talk about NBA shit in here, more germane than any of the fake transfers these dicks are cooking up.

:lol:

Oh man ... yeah why not. let's just use this as the NBA thread.

Don't want to keep hopping back and forth between the Football and Chat sections!

Didn’t realise rugby with shoulder pads produced so much aggression in fans! Flipping heck.

Edit: oops, forgot to mention all the helmets (no offence...).

It’s clearly baseball they are talking about, jackass

Didn’t realise rugby with shoulder pads produced so much aggression in fans! Flipping heck.

:lol:

Is that the one like cricket but with a round bat, hot dogs and padded gloves so they don't hurt their little fingers.  I thought NBA was the men's netball?

Is that the one like cricket but with a round bat, hot dogs and padded gloves so they don't hurt their little fingers.  I thought NBA was the men's netball?

Daftie! (Donkey?) you’re thinking of basket-the-ball. You’re right though, it is kinda like easier netball: the netball lasses can’t even move, or owt.

I'm just kidding by the way.  I quite like the american football.  It's like rugby but you can use all of the ad breaks to plan a strategy.  The great Vince Lombardi summed it up best:

"At its heart, football is a grand tactical battle, like wizard's chess with fat guys."

• 2 weeks later...

Bumped into a report in our media, saying that Golovin from CSKA is liked by Rafa, but Arsenal like him as well. A very interesting prospect, reminds a bit of a young Mostovoi, but without the moronic narcissist personality. Scored a decent goal against the gooners, and prior to that - a very decent one against Lyon. Personally, think he should move to Spain or Italy, but we'll see. CSKA are likely to demand at least 20mil euros for him, so Rafa will have a hell of a job convincing Ashley, if the report is true.

• 2 weeks later...

«Mad keen» on Josh King according to Nixon.

Already back in May there were reports about Benitez wanting Josh King. The Sun has picked up on it today as an exclusive, with Bournemouth reportedly wanting around £20m.