Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Can't remember the last time I watched Bournemouth; is he still rate good or was it just a purple patch?

Hasn't been scoring like he was last season, but looks every bit a Rafa player to me. Think he'd be class here under Rafa

Can't remember the last time I watched Bournemouth; is he still rate good or was it just a purple patch?

29 appearances: 6 goals and 3 assists.

I do want a Norwegian player in our team, but I dont think King would be an upgrade to what we already have.

I do want a Norwegian player in our team, but I dont think King would be an upgrade to what we already have.

less than perez right?  i do think his movement and ability to run with the ball would be a big factor for rafa vs. perez

assuming he'd be after king for the 10 spot of course

less than perez right?  i do think his movement and ability to run with the ball would be a big factor for rafa vs. perez

He's not a #10. Would be more comparable to Gayle. In terms of qualities anyway.

He's not a #10. Would be more comparable to Gayle. In terms of qualities anyway.

looks a better 10 to me personally but i won't claim to have seen that much of him

looks a better 10 to me personally but i won't claim to have seen that much of him

He has a hissy fit any time he has to play anything other than centre forward.

He has a hissy fit any time he has to play anything other than centre forward.

i'm sure he was playing behind this season at sjp and tore us apart

As great as it's been seeing the likes of Ritchie, Dummett, Perez & Diame play the last couple of months, I still think Rafa will be looking at upgrades. Maybe not all in one go but maybe a couple at a time (Diame & Perez will be the easiest to this summer, Dummett & Ritchie after that).