Transfer rumours

Yorkie

£100m wouldn't even cover the players we've lost since last season.

Well I guess it would get us Rondon and Diame but can't coz they are so ancient. I mean we bought Hayden for nothing and he will go for £15 million, only came good last half of season and could probably replace that. The main thing is we have no time, no manager and players won't know each other. We will get 2-3 max through the door, another 2-3 sold, no better off probably worse and the rest of the money will disappear by January

Ashley could very well cash in on players while their stock is high. NUFC will probably crash to relegation (it's a bonus for Ashley if NUFC don't get relegated) but will still get the £100m+ TV money. He'll then spend £50m to guarantee* promotion back to the Premiership. Also gets the parachute payments. This is his model for NUFC.

*Promotion is far from guaranteed using this method. Ashley will think as it has worked twice he'll gamble it will happen a third time.

I wouldn't put it past us to sign no one this summer

We'll get two in on loan, due to takeover and manager uncertainty.

And sign two young players one a striker and the other a left back from the championship and send them straight back on loan.

If you finish below Sheffield United, Aston Villa and Norwich City you want shooting with shit on your way down.

Villa are investing. Norwich have a great team ethos and work ethic (I think they’ll stay up) and are adding to the squad.

If you finish below Sheffield United, Aston Villa and Norwich City you want shooting with shit on your way down.

Villa are investing. Norwich have a great team ethos and work ethic (I think they’ll stay up) and are adding to the squad.

Us Brighton and Sheffield United to go

As it stands we are guaranteed to do this. We have just lost 23 out of 42 of our goals

Conveniently ignoring the additional 8 goals we’re getting back from the previous season from Gayle, Murphy & Saivet.

As it stands we are guaranteed to do this. We have just lost 23 out of 42 of our goals

Conveniently ignoring the additional 8 goals we’re getting back from the previous season from Gayle, Murphy & Saivet.

I think Almiron might get 7-10 next season.

Still be vital for the new manager to replace the numbers of Rondon & Perez though.

Still 7/2 to go down, now that’s a bet

I got on us at 6/1 in the days before Rafa left. It’s going to be a toxic environment, tough start, fans will turn on the new manager, no goals, which players will want to join, which manager would want to come. I don’t see how we’re going to stay up.