Transfer rumours

Yorkie

NUFC 360

@NUFC360

4m4 minutes ago

More

Martin Dubravka, Federico Fernandez, Fabian Schar, Isaac Hayden and Ayoze Perez are some of the #nufc stars open to offers now that Rafa has left the club. [David Coverdale]

We knew Hayden was going, Fernandez is good but a back-up and not that bothered about Dubravka.

Schar would be a shame, though.

Why wouldn't you be bothered about losing Dubravka?

It's posts like this that make you worry about the future of our great club and the ability or lack of it of the supporters who are the only people who can do something about Ashley. In case my answer isn't clear enough, it doesn't matter which players stay or leave, which manager joins or doesn't,  the place needs destroying until Ashley sells up.

If you’re convinced about the connection between the team struggling and Ashley selling up; sure. I for one am not. Not that I currently care much about our ”chances” next season though.

NUFC 360

@NUFC360

4m4 minutes ago

More

Martin Dubravka, Federico Fernandez, Fabian Schar, Isaac Hayden and Ayoze Perez are some of the #nufc stars open to offers now that Rafa has left the club. [David Coverdale]

We knew Hayden was going, Fernandez is good but a back-up and not that bothered about Dubravka.

Schar would be a shame, though.

Why wouldn't you be bothered about losing Dubravka?

It's posts like this that make you worry about the future of our great club and the ability or lack of it of the supporters who are the only people who can do something about Ashley. In case my answer isn't clear enough, it doesn't matter which players stay or leave, which manager joins or doesn't,  the place needs destroying until Ashley sells up.

Wind your neck in, man. I'm merely asking why someone would be gutted to lose Schar but not Dubravka. I'm well aware that all is meaningless while Ashley owns the club.

Call up Schlake and see if Wagner wants Yedlin for that "American" connection. The level of fullback play in Germany (as a whole not the top tier clubs) is not all that great especially compared to Premier league quality so he should fit right in.

That said Yedlin as a backup wouldnt be terrible considering the circumstances. On the other hand, he did a job on the cheap and has probably met his expiration date with the club. Might as well get back what  was put in.

Also the source for that tweet Roger Gonzalez is someone I have never heard breaking a story about US players. So I wouldnt put any stock into what he says. If Grant Wahl or Taylor Twellman say something, then that is when you listen when its about American players.

Guest chopey

Can bet we will sign Sturridge as a gesture signing. He will end up playing 6 games and crocked the rest.

No way, he is a footballer, we need assets

Can bet we will sign Sturridge as a gesture signing. He will end up playing 6 games and crocked the rest.

No way, he is a footballer, we need assets

Too true. We will probably sign bas dost over Rondon despite the former being 4 months older.

Bet we sign Carroll.

If Ashley stays, I'd say this is a strong possibility. He won't be able to resist buying damaged goods, tarting them up for a year and then selling again for a profit.