Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Helicopter just landed at the training ground and reports Saint-Maximin will be our next signing within 48 hours.

Was it Budgie the talking helicopter that reported it?

We're getting Fergie as DOF.

And not the good Scottish version

Should see the number of toe injuries go down.

Helicopter just landed at the training ground and reports Saint-Maximin will be our next signing within 48 hours.

Was it Budgie the talking helicopter that reported it?

We're getting Fergie as DOF.

And not the good Scottish version

Should see the number of toe injuries go down.

:lol: :lol: that would get you off the treatment table alright

Tavernier return, chronic story, would be good addition both as a player and his character/leadership.

I can’t see him moving to a club owned by Mike Ashley given the history with Rangers

Guest reefatoon

Tavernier return, chronic story, would be good addition both as a player and his character/leadership.

I can’t see him moving to a club owned by Mike Ashley given the history with Rangers

What's that got to do with a player moving clubs though? He won't be arsed about something like that if he is going to be paid more.

What's that got to do with a player moving clubs though? He won't be arsed about something like that if he is going to be paid more.

He won’t be arsed but Rangers might be - they may choose to sell to someone else

He won’t be arsed but Rangers might be - they may choose to sell to someone else

Hope so. Someone like Leeds.

Guest reefatoon

Gotcha  :thup:

At the current rate of spend and considering the new players being linked, I much prefer the signings made in 2015/6 under McClaren - the likes of Wijnaldum and Mitrovic in particular were extremely highly rated (Mitrovic in fact was considered one of the best 20 or 30 young players in the world due to his CL exploits), then you had Thauvin who was extremely exciting and even Mbemba who although not a big name, filled a role that was much needed at the time. Not to mention all of them were very well priced - so it felt that the 80M spent was genuinely of good value - and topped up a squad that already had Sissoko and some remnants of the decent Carr players left. Is Bruce better than McClaren?

Not that I'm bothered by any of this by the way - just saying.

The ideal summer would have been this:

BZG announce purchase to go through 1 September.

Keep Rafa. New 4 year deal offered.

Sign Rondon - 16.5m - ST

Reject Perez bid - unless they offered 45M

Reject Longstaff bid - at all costs

Sign Joelinton - CF

Sign Bowen / Saint Maxim - RW

Sign Max / N'Soki - LB

Sign Scott - CM

Sign Sidibe - RB

BZG then announce huge statement CM signing they will be funding on deadline day

Mike Ashley dies just minutes after signing the deal to sell to BZG

Charnely is fired spectacularly and is chased out of Newcastle

What a pointless post lol

Keep Rafa. New 4 year deal offered.

Sign Rondon - 16.5m - ST

Sign Joelinton - CF

Sign Max / N'Soki - LB

Sign Scott - CM

Sign Sidibe - RB

BZG then announce huge statement CM signing they will be funding on deadline day

Top 3 would have done me

Keep Rafa. New 10 year deal offered.

Sign Rondon - 16.5m - ST

Sign Joelinton - CF

Sign Max / N'Soki - LB

Sign Scott - CM

Sign Sidibe - RB

Guest chopey

Nice only scored 30 goals in Ligue 1 last season?!

I'm not surprised with Saint-Maximin's end product.

Left out of the squad tonight.

Guest covmag

We'll get Joelinton and ASM, plus A.N.Other and then sell Longstaff on deadline day without replacing him. Relegated by a midfield of Shelvey and Colback. Reach FA Cup final and lose to Liverpool. Written in the stars.

And still made money. But but Mike has broken ya record twice