Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Would like to se a few players leave and be replaced.

Murphy - Bowen

Atsu - Wilson

Gayle - Mateta

Muto - Marrony

Colback - promote Matty Longstaff

Lazaar - Max

Yedlin - not sure who yet but needs to be replaced

Could see that to be a net spend of around £40-50M plus what a replacement for Yedlin would cost.

Of course I know all of the above won't happen but that is what I would like to see.

I am certain that list of players would cost 100m

Yes, and I think we could get about £40-50M back on the outgoings.

Bowen scores goals that other tricky winger fella has no end product if the videos are owt to go by... cant cross cant shoot but hey who gives a flyin fu** right now - relegation all ower this lot of plodders - hope the season ticket holders don't moan about it - that would be choice indeed

We’ll sign one next week, then tell everyone he could feature in our game against Hibs, then sign another just before our home friendly, say he could play in that game, and another before Arsenal and say he could play in that game. That will be all and not nearly enough.

That's because they don't value the role of manager - because they're stupid control freaks who have no business running a football club.

Read an interesting article on Watford recently whereby they have a vision for the team/setup and any new manager is supposed to come in and work to those parameters. They have a technical Director who is responsible for the whole recruitment strategy.

Point being that it stops a manager being the most important cog and more easily replaceable rather than someone coming in and demanding significant changes to the squad and starting afresh each time.

I guess it might limit their ability to get some managers in who might want more autonomy but it must help with continuity.

Guest chopey

So according to the newshounds at the sun we can't afford to sign Bruce's number one target Danny Rose because of his wage demands, we will offer £50k a week but he wants £60k. WTF

See we're being linked to swedish right-sided defender Emil Krafth from Amiens. Being from sweden myself I've seen him play a few times and think he's a solid defender but doesn't offer much going forward. Can't see him as a wingback, more off a 4-4-2 defender.

Really hope we can do better than him.

See we're being linked to swedish right-sided defender Emil Krafth from Amiens. Being from sweden myself I've seen him play a few times and think he's a solid defender but doesn't offer much going forward. Can't see him as a wingback, more off a 4-4-2 defender.

Really hope we can do better than him.

Probably an alternative to the more attack minded Yedlin for instances where we may play 4 at the back?

Guest chopey

Bruce on SSN

"irons in the fire hopefully get one or two over the line"

We are back full circle to pardew.

Guest covmag

Bruce on SSN

"irons in the fire hopefully get one or two over the line"

We are back full circle to pardew.

Keeps saying one or two, that in itself beggars belief.Fcb has instructed SB that younguns need to be brought through, scrape 17th and a nice Brewcie bonus for you lad.