Transfer rumours

Yorkie

£1m. Sounds about right. We’ve probably bid £850k.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9618720/newcastle-4-5m-transfer-bid-amiens-emil-farth-rejected/

Can well imagine terms have been agreed with the player like as he’ll be on relative peanuts.

Steve Bruce’s money men offered Amiens an instant profit on Krafth who only joined them for £2m in the summer.

The money men won't be held to ransom.

I don't understand why we are trying to sign wingers when we're playing 3-5-2 and using wingbacks.

Would love us to play 3-4-3 instead with wingbacks and two wide forwards/wingers.

It means we can switch to the 4-2-4/4-4-2/4-3-3/4-2-3-1 kind of stuff if we need to i guess.

Proud English midfield 3 of Colback-Shelvey-McCarthy

triggs[/member] will like this.

The Scots will be fuming with that.

McCarthy's a decent player, or was anyway. Impossible to say if he's any good now

Was it a Nice goal?

Lifted up his shirt to reveal FTM. Think he is on his way.

Krafth looks more like it from us. He is surely worse than what we already have.

Really cant see him being any better than Yedlin and hes shite

honestly should be signing Wilson and Bowen or Bowen and St Maximin. Ideally 2 of the 3.

Wilson and Bowen for me. Not sure of this ASM.

And after Ritchies injury today I hope we go all out for N'soki.

honestly should be signing Wilson and Bowen or Bowen and St Maximin. Ideally 2 of the 3.

Wilson and Bowen for me. Not sure of this ASM.

And after Ritchies injury today I hope we go all out for N'soki.

I think ASM is worth a gamble if you get Bowen or Wilson.

I don't understand why we are trying to sign wingers when we're playing 3-5-2 and using wingbacks.

Would love us to play 3-4-3 instead with wingbacks and two wide forwards/wingers.

We aren't buying players to fit into any formation, they are being bought as investments for resale value. In any case, I don't think Bruce has any idea about formations or team shape.

We aren't buying players to fit into any formation, they are being bought as investments for resale value. In any case, I don't think Bruce has any idea about formations or team shape.

:thup:

As if there's any kind  of logic to the targets. Bruce will get what he's given.

I said this in another thread.  We were at least four first team players short last season from being half decent.  We have lost/sold four first team squad players from last season and signed one so far.

We are at least SEVEN first team players short for this season.  This season will be a huge struggle.

Think we really need 3 more players as a minimum.

1 striker (Marrony?)

1 winger (Wilson)

1 left wingback (N'soki)

But only think we'll end up with Andy Carroll as a deadline day free transfer.

...and he will get injured in his big comeback game and out untill christmas.😞

Do you see how far our expectations have fallen?  Most of us now think we MIGHT get three more players in.  It's an absolute disgrace what that owner has done in his 12 years.