Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Had a good season just before the last World Cup but has he done anything since?

Yea he got his only assist at the end of the last match, read somewhere that it fucked up blokes bet that he wouldnt get a goal or assist  :lol: :lol:

Had a good season just before the last World Cup but has he done anything since?

Yea he got his only assist at the end of the last match, read somewhere that it fucked up blokes bet that he wouldnt get a goal or assist  :lol: :lol:

To be fair that was a crap bet to make. Even the worst players generally fluke an assist or goal through a season. Goalkeepers included

I've shat better strikers than Jesse Lingard ffs.

Most people probably have since he's a midfielder

Attacking midfielder then, whatever. Either way if he can't be effective in a side that's qualified for the CL, then he's gonna be even worse for us.

Like Obertan, Smith, Butt.

When was the last time we signed a player from 'the big six'  that genuinely did well for us or actually looked like they wanted to be here? Danny Simpson? No world beater, but was reliable and didn't act like we were beneath him.

Most have seemed to act like the last pay check, or 'oh well no one else wants me so I'll go there'...2am club munter style

When was the last time we signed a player from 'the big six'  that genuinely did well for us or actually looked like they wanted to be here? Danny Simpson? No world beater, but was reliable and didn't act like we were beneath him.

Most have seemed to act like the last pay check, or 'oh well no one else wants me so I'll go there'...2am club munter style

Isaac Hayden? - had his family issues but that was understandable given the circumstances.

Nicky Butt was woeful for us, i don't remember him having many good games.

That his most memorable contribution was that overhead kick in to touch says it all  :lol:

Someone did a cracking job of that in paint iirc

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s a good player, misused at Man Utd, a proper box to box goal scoring midfielder waiting to come out. Needs certain specific type of players around him though, he’d be a nothing player here at current. Post takeover, we should be looking way ahead of the likes of him ability wise though.

Isaac Hayden? - had his family issues but that was understandable given the circumstances.

If we’re talking established first-team players we must be looking back to Duff?

If we’re talking established first-team players we must be looking back to Duff?

What? Duff was dreadful for us  :lol:

What? Duff was dreadful for us  :lol:

I was just on about the last established top 6 player we signed (could say Geremi but he was past it). To play well you’re talking Parker and he wasn’t a regular for Chelsea.