Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Always find it interesting how our 'promising' youngsters always end up in the back end of nowhere.

Just seen Victor Fernandez has joined Gheorge Hagi's team in Romania

I'd be really intersted to see a 'hit rate' of NUFC youth players who eneded up playing at a fairly high level compared to other PL clubs. I'd guess it would be too hard to quantify what a 'hit' would be though, especially when they start going to the Romanian leagues. Just can't believe how many of our 'wonderkids' have fallen in to obscurity.

Saw Jhon Cordoba play (and score) in person in December. He's alright and used to playing in a fairly poor/defensive team. Would be worth signing for the way Colombian's spell Jhon tbh.

Just seen Haris Vuckic is a free agent. He was meant to be at Zaragoza now after his contract at Twente ran out and he was after more dollar. Wonder what happened.

I just checked the Zaragoza local press and according to them they have postponed the official announcement until they finish the playoffs, but he's signed to them since July 1st.

Premier League champions Liverpool are planning a £35m move for Wales midfielder David Brooks, 23, following Bournemouth's relegation. (Sun)

Everton, Tottenham and West Ham are all also interested in signing Brooks. (Star)

I don't think we'll be getting him then. I doubt we will actually buy anybody this transfer window.

Nice of you to include transfer plans of other football clubs, especially as you are talking about Liverpool and Spurs, two of the Premier League's most hallowed and worthy top 6 clubs. I doffed my cap and did a little curtsey while reading about their plans.

Don't think I've watched a single Burnley game other than the odd one where we've played them. So I dunno how good or bad he is. Seem to recall him being okay at dribbling and is capable of popping up with the odd goal?

It's just the exact sort of unimaginative bargain bin signing you'd expect us to make, and another reminder of why we're so desperate for the change we've been waiting all summer for.

In other words, whatever.