Transfer rumours

Yorkie

He’s 28 this year, and on 100k a week wages. Under Ashley there is no chance we would pay what we would need to in order to buy him as we’ll never get it back, and those wages, not a chance.

I like Lingard. Would very happily take him in a post takeover world.

What do you like about him? I can't remember anything about his game at all. I just remember him playing for England and looking completely out of place.

His reputation as a good player is purely down to the fact that he plays for Man Utd. Would put Almiron and ASM in our team before him.

Someone said Nicky Butt MK II. Think that's unfair on Butt, he had some shockers for us but wasnt terrible for his entire time here....although I could just be remembering an hour or so of the Villarreal friendly.

Either way Lingaard seems to have an ego that way outstrips his ability and contribution. Probably more like Owen if he came here...always focussed on England

Think it's how his attitude appears. He looks and acts like the kind of player who thinks they can just turn up to the match and people should love him for it. Might work sometimes but gets shown up pretty quick.

Could never imagine him in Bruceyball, running back to get the ball and then busting a lung to get down the other end to create something like ASM and Almiron try to