Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Mitrovic, Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Cabaye, Carroll - that's 5 players Ashley has sold for £20m+, yet the most he's spent is £14m on Wijnaldum.

So much fun being a selling club while raking in ludicrous amounts of TV money.

Guest reefatoon

“Unlike Spurs, Newcastle have been very active this summer signing four players”

The Bishop feeding SSN yet again

Fucking hell, they didn’t did they?

Can't afford £8m, despite bringing in another £22m today to add to the profit already made in the window. FUCK. OFF. It's just incredible, probably the most frustrated and furious I've ever been as a Newcastle fan.

“Unlike Spurs, Newcastle have been very active this summer signing four players”

The Bishop feeding SSN yet again

Fucking hell, they didn’t did they?

They did aye I flicked it straight over or I would have rewound and recorded it!

And yes, the local press can also fuck off. Instead of saying 'Newcastle can't afford the £8m fee' how about something along the lines of 'despite raking in tens of millions from outgoings, the fat cunt refuses to spend a single penny and is running the club into the fucking ground.' Honestly man, this defies belief.

Guest chopey

So we could end up swapped Mitro and Gayle for Rondon and £25 million ?

Isn't it Gayle + £3m from us for Rondon?

Aye your right I read NUFC.com wrong

So much for Rafa getting every penny we generate. Even when we have £30m surplus in the coffers, we are pleading poverty when we get quoted £8m for a player. Fuck right off man.