Transfer rumours

Yorkie

The local press can fuck off for me. Instead of writing we can't afford him, they should be caning Ashley for not spending money we've fucking got.

Well said. It's beyond pathetic.

This is an excellent point. I'm going to get laid into Douglas and the lot of them next time I'm pissed. So In about half an hour.

Question is - Going in to this season would you rather have Rondon & Muto* or Mitrovic & Gayle?

*Possibly add £10m to go to another position as well (but that doesn't have to count if you don't believe it will be spent)

Would you like to ride a unicycle to John O'Groats or a Shetland Pony... Is there a third option?

I'm not excited about Rondon but I can't help be excited by a new quick striker even if he doesn't have great numbers. And on top of that, he's a tireless worker which is great for us to press from the front. If Muto can continue to grow as a player he could be a perfect fit for us. I'd like to keep Gayle as a third option as well like. But Joselu will be here till the end of time in that role.

Question is - Going in to this season would you rather have Rondon & Muto* or Mitrovic & Gayle?

*Possibly add £10m to go to another position as well (but that doesn't have to count if you don't believe it will be spent)

Would you like to ride a unicycle to John O'Groats or a Shetland Pony... Is there a third option?

Where from ?