Transfer rumours

Yorkie

If we count Mitro sold for £22M and we could sell Gayle for £15M, thats £37M.

I'd use that money and try to sign Michy Batshuayi.

We would then have Batshuayi, Muto and Joselu as our strikers with Ayoze also able to play as a striker if needed.

Dreamworld. It’s Rondon

Rondón is fine. He’ll be replacing a striker who played 89 minutes for us last season. He’s mobile and strong, looks like the type of striker that Rafa prefers.

I just wish we were more ambitious and spent money in the areas of need. If we cheap out and get Rondón on loan or as a swap with Gayle then it would be great to spend £20m on a winger. Then we would have improved in 3 first team positions compared to last year (Rondón, Mutō and new winger). Compared to the beginning of last year, we would have an improvement on 5 positions (Dubravka and Kenedy). This would be positive and I’d be optimistic about this year.

The hypocrisy of demanding £22m for our 3rd striker, yet refusing to spend that on a first choice anything is ridiculous.

And to sell in instalment payments whilst always paying up front.....

We’re not always paying up front.

The hypocrisy of demanding £22m for our 3rd striker, yet refusing to spend that on a first choice anything is ridiculous.

When did this stop?

When did this stop?

Didn’t the latest accounts say that we owe over £20m to other clubs?

Rondón is fine. He’ll be replacing a striker who played 89 minutes for us last season. He’s mobile and strong, looks like the type of striker that Rafa prefers.

I just wish we were more ambitious and spent money in the areas of need. If we cheap out and get Rondón on loan or as a swap with Gayle then it would be great to spend £20m on a winger. Then we would have improved in 3 first team positions compared to last year (Rondón, Mutō and new winger). Compared to the beginning of last year, we would have an improvement on 5 positions (Dubravka and Kenedy). This would be positive and I’d be optimistic about this year.

Need a number 10 more than a winger

When did this stop?

A few years ago.

Will only pay up front if it means a significant reduction in the fee.

Question is - Going in to this season would you rather have Rondon & Muto* or Mitrovic & Gayle?

*Possibly add £10m to go to another position as well (but that doesn't have to count if you don't believe it will be spent)

Question is - Going in to this season would you rather have Rondon & Muto* or Mitrovic & Gayle?

*Possibly add £10m to go to another position as well (but that doesn't have to count if you don't believe it will be spent)

Under Rafa, Rondon & Muto.

We would then have Batshuayi, Muto and Joselu as our strikers with Ayoze also able to play as a striker if needed.

As explained above, Rafa only gets a small percentage of that due to instalment payments, plus it also needs to cover wages and signing fee, and probably agent fees.

Either we pay in instalments or we can use a fraction of the TV-money.

You know there is money (even if the fat bastard don't want to spend it).

As explained above, Rafa only gets a small percentage of that due to instalment payments, plus it also needs to cover wages and signing fee, and probably agent fees.

Either we pay in instalments or we can use a fraction of the TV-money.

You know there is money (even if the fat bastard don't want to spend it).

So why even speculate? We know he’s not spending it.

Need a number 10 more than a winger

I dunno but we must be owed hundreds of Billions.