Transfer rumours

Yorkie

There's always been a flurry of links this summer, whenever the unrest looks like it's threatening to gather pace. Short term measures to keep the most gullible of our support at bay.

Exactly this.

Look at when #IfRafaGoesWeGo kicked off. Muto and Schar signed within 48 hours of each other.

I'm just amazed by the link to that inexperienced french 19 year old striker when we need a proper front man.

It's just all so bizarre.

Looks like there is continued tension over the age and experience of our targets. The club is happy to go with young and unproven players and damn the consequences.

Actually thought we were somewhat moving away from that.

Crazy.

The French lad at least sounds like an exciting future prospect, although that will be of no use to us right now of course. It's the link with the 26 yr old Swedish no-mark for £8m that worries me.

More like Rafa will leave, then the next clueless scrote of a manager will be given £100m.

Yep, and we’ll spunk it all on the Mark Nobles and Stephen Wards of the world

They have really only given McLaren money, even Pardew was fucked over ( thank fuck ).

This club would be more profitable if he let Rafa spend some cash as he would increase our position in this league and gain popularity abroad which can only help his brands.

£5m is equivalent to £500,000 in 2001 which bought you Wayne Quinn.

Mahrez cost Leicester less than a million.

4 and a half years ago, aye.

Transfer fees were already crazy by then. You fail to see my point. Most players can be bought for cheap at some point in their career.

It means nothing. A large transfer fee does not guarantee you success.

Some club could have spunked 30 million on William Carvalho last summer, look how shit he turned out to be in the World Cup. Bet he’s not worth half that now.

It should be about spending money wisely, if that means a player is worth 60m but fits into a team well then so be it. The only one who can judge that properly is the manager and his scouting team.