Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Tammy Abraham links have returned today I see.

We need to just buy the kid for goodness sake. 

Mate, I enjoy your optimism and player appraisals. However, the chances of us doing literally anything at all in the transfer market at this stage, much less splashing out the required green for this lad, are akin to me getting my balls tongued by Mila Kunis. The balloon has finally gone up with most of our support. The fat man will not sanction anything and is actively taking our money now and trolling us and Rafa. Has been the case for the whole Rafa tenure really.

Tammy Abraham links have returned today I see.

We need to just buy the kid for goodness sake. 

Agreed. Rafa wanted him badly last summer. Wonder if he still does

Rafa would have to buy Abraham - we already have Kenedy loaned from Chelsea

Rafa would have to buy Abrahams....literally. He'd have to pay out of his own pocket, there's no way the club would pay what it takes.

Tammy Abraham is who I want. Him or Batshuayi.

Why would you mention Abraham before Bats? Bats here would be ridiculous.

Thinking Batshuayi would come here is ridiculous.  [emoji38]

Don't doubt that in the slightest. But essentially our transfer threads are fantasy anyway. Just made me laugh Abraham or Bats.

Rafa would have to buy Abraham - we already have Kenedy loaned from Chelsea

Rafa would have to buy Abrahams....literally. He'd have to pay out of his own pocket, there's no way the club would pay what it takes.

Abraham would be a no brainer for any sensible club. You pay say £20m for him and unless he turns out to be a Carroll esque cripple there's little chance you lose much money on him even if he's not very good. Best case Rafa turns him into Drogba.

Of the strikers we’ve been linked with, I would like us to sign those two. Of course I understand that Batshuyai is unrealistic. And probably Abraham as well.

Personally I think Abrahams would fit Rafa's plans better. He's big and mobile, and while not as polished ans Batshuayi as a finisher, I think he's got more raw potential.

Personally I think Abrahams would fit Rafa's plans better. He's big and mobile, and while not as polished ans Batshuayi as a finisher, I think he's got more raw potential.

I want Bats, we'll never bid let alone get him. But I really want Bats here, he'd be perfect for us. Genuinely not seen enough of Abraham to have an opinion.

I want Bats, we'll never bid let alone get him. But I really want Bats here, he'd be perfect for us. Genuinely not seen enough of Abraham to have an opinion.

Isn't that the berk who kicked the ball into his own face at the WC?