Transfer rumours

Yorkie

There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Ashley has shut down all transfers. He's in a war, and he knows it.

He will want Rafa to walk and is hoping for a meltdown over transfers. Rafa won't walk, he will fight for his club until the bitter end.

In a way, I hope we don't sign anyone.

:lol:

Truly astonishing how some of you get yourselves so worked up and expectant of the absolute worst.

If the world comes to an end we'll deal with it then.

Until then I hope Rafa stays, we get him more players he needs, we have a great season that melts the lard Ashley's heart is encased in, and he is moved to sign up Rafa on a lifetime contract with plenty monies every transfer window!

:D

I'll see you in 48 hours when you are being sectioned in a straight jacket screaming "...but there's January!"

That's the real test to be honest

There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Ashley has shut down all transfers. He's in a war, and he knows it.

He will want Rafa to walk and is hoping for a meltdown over transfers. Rafa won't walk, he will fight for his club until the bitter end.

In a way, I hope we don't sign anyone.

:lol:

Truly astonishing how some of you get yourselves so worked up and expectant of the absolute worst.

If the world comes to an end we'll deal with it then.

Until then I hope Rafa stays, we get him more players he needs, we have a great season that melts the lard Ashley's heart is encased in, and he is moved to sign up Rafa on a lifetime contract with plenty monies every transfer window!

:D

Wut  :lol:

RMC report this morning that Premier League side Newcastle United have agreed a provisional contract with 19-year-old Valenciennes defender Sikou Niakaté.

The Ligue 2 side value the player at €3m, and the player’s entourage is becoming increasingly concerned that a fee agreement won’t be reached in time before the English summer transfer window closes.

RMC report this morning that Premier League side Newcastle United have agreed a provisional contract with 19-year-old Valenciennes defender Sikou Niakaté.

The Ligue 2 side value the player at €3m, and the player’s entourage is becoming increasingly concerned that a fee agreement won’t be reached in time before the English summer transfer window closes.

24 hours ago: http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2018/exclusive-stanley-nsoki-has-turned-down-newcastle-united/

24 hours ago: http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2018/exclusive-stanley-nsoki-has-turned-down-newcastle-united/

:lol: Not the same guy.

Guest chopey

I'm off out for the day with the family, i expect us to sign what, 2 or 3 by 6pm when i get back ?

If your family car is a Delorean then yes.

I'm off out for the day with the family, i expect us to sign what, 2 or 3 by 6pm when i get back ?

:thup: So excited, can't wait for Ash to prove the boycotting cunts they are all wrong.

:thup: So excited, can't wait for Ash to prove the boycotting cunts they are all wrong.

I was going full Kaka  :crazy2:

like clockwork

:spit:

Guest chopey

How comes he ia always first to deny a transfer but last with the incomings and rumours ? its almost as though he's been fed info by the club.