Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Balotelli is pure shite and probably still on big wages. Not sure where I stand on this. He's still better than Joselu like. :lol:

No need to assess where you stand on this one, it’s not happening. Do you honestly think Rafa would bring in someone with a personality like he has? Do you think the club would pay the wages he would command?

Yes, his partner and baby refuse to move to the north east.

Hi partner needs to realise that footballers are extremely high paid and have a short career and need to move wherever.  He might have to move to China at some point or anywhere.  She should realise how lucky they are to have such and income coming in and that it won't last forever.  That being said he hasn't been great so he can leave as far as I am concerned.

Yes, his partner and baby refuse to move to the north east.

Hi partner needs to realise that footballers are extremely high paid and have a short career and need to move wherever.  He might have to move to China at some point or anywhere.  She should realise how lucky they are to have such and income coming in and that it won't last forever.  That being said he hasn't been great so he can leave as far as I am concerned.

Jesus.

Balotelli is exactly the type of mad transfer I could get behind. Don’t even care if it makes sense I’d love to see him here for the “what if he performs” moments.

And this is why Bishop is so secretly brilliant.  This reaction is being echoed across loads of drone households as I type.

Balotelli is exactly the type of mad transfer I could get behind. Don’t even care if it makes sense I’d love to see him here for the “what if he performs” moments.

And this is why Bishop is so secretly brilliant.  This reaction is being echoed across loads of drone households as I type.

Christ ?

Timo Werner linked with a move to England, please sell Ashley as this is one player I’d love here.

Liverpool were strongly linked a few months ago. They need another goal scorer outside of Salah so it makes sense.

Never seen him play, not that it matters it'll be bs

The only transfer rumours I ever believe are with young French players coming in from France.

We established relationships with all of those French agents previously, and since then Ashley has only been interested in getting cheap, young prospects from France. I think he sees it as good value that can be sold on for much more. Our success selling on the likes of Cabaye and Sissoko would have been a factor I presume.

Perhaps they have finally bullied Rafa into accepting this approach or doing without. Would not be surprised.

Its a better approach to what we’re doing now tbf. If Carr was still here we’d probably have at least one good attacking player

Not Rafa’s fault obviously as he’s not given enough money to get the players he actually wants

Timo Werner linked with a move to England, please sell Ashley as this is one player I’d love here.

Liverpool were strongly linked a few months ago. They need another goal scorer outside of Salah so it makes sense.

Do they? doesn't seem like they struggle to score at all. If you can point to anything that they need ( it's minor because they are great team) better CB depth and probably need to bleed Fabinho and Keita into the team more as eventually you probably need to move on from Milner and Henderson as there's probably a ceiling there.

But goalscoring? doesn't seem like an issue to me.