Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Where did coutinho play when amazing at liverpool? Was it left side cutting in/where asm plays?

It was on the wing for sure - left I think with Sterling on right (Henderson and Gerrard in the middle with 2 up top)

This was under Rogers - left in a midfield 3 under Klopp I think

Would love to sign Coutinho. Coutinho on the left, Saint Maximan on the right (though he's played on left wing this season), Almiron behind the front man.

Was listening to a podcast Someone posted with Duncan Castles a few days ago where they were talking about him. Apparently he’s very similar to H Kane

From YouTube scouting he has a bit of Drogba about him in terms of the power coupled with a bit of pace with good finishing

Guest Butcher

Would keep Longstaff, Willems and Carroll. Might as well give Darlow a new deal.

The rest can go.

Would keep Longstaff, Willems and Carroll. Might as well give Darlow a new deal.

The rest can go.

Keep Willems? He’s not ours? Given the potential cash, are there other options?

The rest can go.

No way I'd keep Carroll.

He's a crock. Completely finished.

Agreed, he's finished at the top level.

The rest can go.

No way I'd keep Carroll.

He's a crock. Completely finished.

Agreed, he's finished at the top level.

He's finished at every level. That's why he was available and without a club. The fact we gave him a contract and thousands of fans celebrated it speaks volumes about the amount of fucking nuggets that follow us.

Guest Butcher

Carroll for ten games a season > Gayle and/or Muto for ten games a season.

:dowie:

Why can't we bin all three?

We can, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they all go.

Do we really foresee a situation where half the squad is replaced in one window money not being an issue? Would be massive disruption to the squad with so many new recruits to bed in and gel and a risk of failure.

Most likely the likes of Manquillo, M Longstaff, Darlow get 1-2 extensions, bring back Murphy from Wednesday to bulk of the squad, plus 4-5 new signings.