Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Being linked with Bolasie in the Chronicle.

Would be a disaster given how impatient our fans are.

He's used to getting dogs abuse from our fans, so will be a good fit :thup:

I think we are going to sign the Ozyakup guy at Besiktas.

Besiktas are apparently just trying to get around paying Arsenal their sell on fee, by letting his contract run out and then re-signing him before selling him on to us. It's a risky move on their part though, as he could then bolt for free once his contract is up. Guess it depends on how confident they are in pulling that off.

https://turkish-football.com/13m-newcastle-transfer-target-oguzhan-ozyakup-status-revealed-arsenal-complicated-matters-claims-besiktas-club-president/

I think we are going to sign the Ozyakup guy at Besiktas.

Besiktas are apparently just trying to get around paying Arsenal their sell on fee, by letting his contract run out and then re-signing him before selling him on to us. It's a risky move on their part though, as he could then bolt for free once his contract is up. Guess it depends on how confident they are in pulling that off.

https://turkish-football.com/13m-newcastle-transfer-target-oguzhan-ozyakup-status-revealed-arsenal-complicated-matters-claims-besiktas-club-president/

This was dismissed by local reporters before, so there is a chance that we might pull it off in a few years after monitoring it a bit more.

I think they just dismissed that a £13m fee had been agreed, which was the report that came out.

That seems to make sense, as nothing can be agreed until his contract situation is sorted out.

I think they just dismissed that a £13m fee had been agreed, which was the report that came out.

That seems to make sense, as nothing can be agreed until his contract situation is sorted out.

Nah they said that he's a player we've looked at before but that he's not one of our targets (not sure how they know our priorities). Please don't cut your wrists Kaka.