Transfer rumours

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Lemina has never impressed me when I've seen him like. Would be an improvement on Hendrick and Shelvey by default I suppose.

His Mrs is pure taste though.

17-14-45-C9t-P5je-Xk-AU8s-WM.jpg

Her name is Fanny neGusha!!

286_450.jpg

Thauvin's missus is still the one to beat for me, though

CNAnlpcXAAAtqNS.jpg

Edited by Pons Alias

On 23/04/2021 at 19:54, Consortium of one said:

I don't recall Muto doing anything noteworthy.

Scored that goal against Man Utd at Old Trafford.  Fucking hell, that game was annoying.

On 30/04/2021 at 11:35, Sima said:

Scored that goal against Man Utd at Old Trafford.  Fucking hell, that game was annoying.

Yeah the stone wall penalty just before half time and the red card tackle from Pogba still annoys me. If we had VAR then, it would have been 3-0 at half time with a man advantage. 

Edited by andyc35i

23 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Yeah the stone wall penalty just before half time and the red card tackle from Pogba still annoys me. If we had VAR then, it would have been 3-0 at half time with a man advantage. 

Aye that was a bummer such a blatant hand ball also it wasn't even close. We were still well in control until the first goal on the 70 minute mark, then we collapsed like a pack of cards when that went in.

Edited by et tu brute

5 hours ago, andyc35i said:

With the way VAR has been recently, you can’t really say we would have got that penalty.

To make matters worse it was blatant dive for the freekick which got them back into the game.

Just now, toon25 said:

Big Lee will rightly be told to shove that offer up his fat arsehole

1...That story is clearly b******s

2 There's no way they'd send a 14m player back to Norwich and spend 10m to get his replacement.

Remember we've got no money 'cos of Covid

11 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

1...That story is clearly b******s

2 There's no way they'd send a 14m player back to Norwich and spend 10m to get his replacement.

Remember we've got no money 'cos of Covid

Aarons is a right sided full back isnt he?