Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Anyway ... Yoshinori Muto has been mentioned a few times now.

Remember him really shining early on in Germany and getting interest from a lot of big clubs.

Really liked the look of him. Anyone else a fan?

Guest chopey

How much did Ashley give McClaren in both his transfer windows ?

Spent £81.6m, recouped £5m.

So it is possible that Rafa could be given the same.

Remember him really shining early on in Germany and getting interest from a lot of big clubs.

Perez esque from what I remember. Would help the old commercial side of revenue a lot though.

How much did Ashley give McClaren in both his transfer windows ?

Spent £81.6m, recouped £5m.

So it is possible that Rafa could be given the same.

The McClaren window and the summer prior (when we brought in Cabella, Janmaat et al) were follows up to windows of taking the piss; summer 2012 we only brought in Anita, January 2013 we panic bought, both windows of 2013/14 we didn't make a single permanent signing, January 2015 we didn't sign anyone again.

Don’t see why everyone is getting their knickers in a twist. Rafa isn’t. He’s not walking so he has a plan.

Calm the fuck down and see what our squad looks like when they’ve headed over to Ireland for pre season.

Just enjoy the World Cup and forget about Mike Ashkey and his bullshit for a few weeks.

Guest chopey

Don’t see why everyone is getting their knickers in a twist. Rafa isn’t. He’s not walking so he has a plan.

Calm the fuck down and see what our squad looks like when they’ve headed over to Ireland for pre season.

Just enjoy the World Cup and forget about Mike Ashkey and his bullshit for a few weeks.

I think I'm going to take that sound advice.

Perez esque from what I remember. Would help the old commercial side of revenue a lot though.

Haven't seen him in a while, but remember him being quite dynamic i.e. closing defenders down, running the channels, running with the ball at his feet, and had some good movement.

I really liked him. Looks like he was a bit in and out with a couple of injuries last season, but on the whole scored and assisted okay.

He's not an obvious high profile signing, but I'd be quite intrigued by it.

Really not fussed that we're selling a centre half who has been comfortably outperformed by Ciaran Clark, not sure why anyone would be at this stage of the window.

I think there is a genuine attempt from fans to give every player the best chance possible to succeed. Sadly, he's not been fancied from the start and there is rumours of an unwillingness from him to learn the lingo.

Best for all parties if hes moved on.

Guest alijmitchell

Really not fussed that we're selling a centre half who has been comfortably outperformed by Ciaran Clark, not sure why anyone would be at this stage of the window.

Because he had a great chant :-(

See I don't see that, but I think Clark is terrible at this level. At least Chancel has the potential to improve, Clark is only ever going to get worse.

The only reason I don't mind that we're selling him is that Rafa just doesn't fancy him.