Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We're so s*** that we won't even pay the going rate for players I don't even want. :lol:

😁 so true, we are so desperate that we just want anyone and the truth is the fans don't really want these players as they will be gash

At what point do we start employing classic TV tropes like fielding a striker composed of two young academy kids stacked on top of each other in one uniform?

Isn't that what Beardo got in trouble for?

Local tv news here in the East Midlands direct from King Power Stadium have Islam Slimani heading to a premier league club.No identity of club. I couldn’t find this news anywhere else in the media.....could be total b*******,but East Midlands today doesn’t tend to spout conjecture.

Local tv news here in the East Midlands direct from King Power Stadium have Islam Slimani heading to a premier league club.No identity of club. I couldn’t find this news anywhere else in the media.....could be total b*******,but East Midlands today doesn’t tend to spout conjecture.

Probably Huddersfield just as another nice little “fuck you”

:pardsgrin:

West Brom for family reasons no doubt.

At what point do we start employing classic TV tropes like fielding a striker composed of two young academy kids stacked on top of each other in one uniform?

Meet your new #9... Vincent Adultforward.

latest?cb=20150719055028

Stoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f***ing hell, bet he's rattled to bits by that scathing headline. I say the same type of thing when the bairn's taking too long to eat his tea ffs.  :lol:

I wish they would just have "Get out of our club" every day until he leaves

f***ing hell, bet he's rattled to bits by that scathing headline. I say the same type of thing when the bairn's taking too long to eat his tea ffs.  [emoji38]

I wish they would just have "Get out of our club" every day until he leaves

I'd love the locals and nationals to hit out at him for how he's behaved, he can't hide anymore it's the same damn trick every time ffs.

Well, if it is us, if he can still play in the way he did for Sporting, I think he’ll be a better bet stylewise than that  Sturridge rude boy.

Guest reefatoon

Rafa going will be my final straw. Which won’t be too long now.

Why wait? It’s like watching a prize fighter against the ropes. It’s just painful watching.