Newcastle United Women

toontownman

8 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

True though. I really hope we don’t go up, we have made huge steps but we need at least 2/3 years at this level with year on year progress. 

They haven't looked out of place in this league at all the three games I've watched. I don't think the consolidation is that necessary in all honesty, particularly if they can just buy who they like in a way that the blokes can't. This league is definitely a step up and they don't look as comfortable as they did but if they can do it this season I'll not be too concerned for them. 

15 minutes ago, OpenC said:

They keep playing each other into trouble, balls to feet they would have got away with last year but this league is a step up

They don't seem to be able to get around the fact Sunderland keep anticipating the pass and stepping in front to get it. The alternative is to lump it and Sunderland are getting their heads to most of these. Passing is an area to work on. Still 0 -1.

Edited by Cclay

Still think Hayles is a weak link and is just looking around with no anticipation to get to the ball. Been the better team in all the games so far, but a lack of a decent striker will cost them long term imo. Just checked on the groom and because they're getting to beat they have resorted to the standard of football in the women's game.

Edited by et tu brute