Kieran Trippier 'hopefully back soon' (Howe)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Liked when he went to take a penalty and had the ball about a foot outside the quadrant. Mackems started berating him and he just told them to calm down [emoji38]

Take a corner, aye?

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Definitely had his cheekiness back today. No surprise that he dealt with Clarke considering he did the same to Mbappe like :lol:

Think them daft fuckers giving him abit stick chirped him up abit early doors.

Nice to see him smiling while playing appreciate its not a laughing matter when we getting beat but did seem like he was playing with less weight on his shoulders. 

I hope they all do from a "stop the rot"/ back to winning ways prospective. As Howe said last season winning breeds confidence. 

Still prefer him as our captain and he was a level head today. 

It's probably been mentioned, but would we call the opposition captain a nonce if one of our hero players was a convicted nonce? 

No, we wouldn't. I find this is the difference between both sets of match going fans

Was great to see him looking a lot more comfortable and confident yesterday and now the schedule becomes a lot more manageable I'm absolutely certain we'll see the high levels of performance he's reached in 95% of the games he's played for us.

Don’t really have an issue with him at all today, he was great and then they scored a bit of a wonder goal. Not only was it great technique from Bobb but he also got lucky with the way the ball went following Trippier going in. Not really sure what Trippier could have done differently with the ball travelling that way 

He was sound today, solid as a rock and matched the City side for quality. Got done by a great pass by De Bruyne right at the end but I think you have to give credit to De Bruyne for that.

Opened this expecting to read a load of praise after he had a great game.

Forgot exactly what kind of hellscape bombed-out part of the internet this forum is after a loss.

Thought he was one of our better performers tonight. No problem with the 3rd goal from his perspective, the ball from KDB is world class. Until then Trippier had both Doku and Bobb completely under control.